British Speedway Forum
dantodan

Newcastle Diamonds V Glasgow Tigers Premier League Knock Out Cup Monday 15th September 2014 1st Leg

This the one who's in the Matty Kus fan club lol

aye he had a Kus hoodie on last night, he goes and supports the away side, which is fair enough but he's constantly trying to cause bother,

aye he had a Kus hoodie on last night, he goes and supports the away side, which is fair enough but he's constantly trying to cause bother,

Just cheers for anyone were riding against lol.

Just tries to get a reaction from our fans and when he does goes running to security... Can dish it out but not take it

On a side note does anyone know what happened at the speedway last night? Heard something happened at the turnstiles why it was closed.... Any truth in that?

Edited by ren

Just tries to get a reaction from our fans and when he does goes running to security... Can dish it out but not take it

On a side note does anyone know what happened at the speedway last night? Heard something happened at the turnstiles why it was closed.... Any truth in that?

Not heard anything, other than the tannoy announcement that season ticket holders were told to exit via the two big gates, as the turnstiles had been closed. Funnily the two security people were standing about where I stood last night, beside the Grant's commemorative chair.

If someone is making a consistent nuisance of themselves - then why are they not Banned for good?

Genuine question. It seem a bit of a nonsense to me.

Not heard anything, other than the tannoy announcement that season ticket holders were told to exit via the two big gates, as the turnstiles had been closed. Funnily the two security people were standing about where I stood last night, beside the Grant's commemorative chair.

As I was leaving a child asked the mother why they couldn't use the turnstile exit to which the mother replied that's where the incident took place..... Was upstairs last night and the police were knocking around too. Maybe I'm just adding 2+2 and getting 5 though

• Like 1

apparently, there was some young 'Waaker Rajees' hanging around looking for some-one, being armed with lackie bands and fizz bombs the local bobbies clipped their lugs and told them to bugger off, cos it was a school night,,, the gate was probly shut as a precaution, in case they sneaked in and stole a programme or summit,,,

If someone is making a consistent nuisance of themselves - then why are they not Banned for good?

Genuine question. It seem a bit of a nonsense to me.

Gooood question,,,

that knacker from down the a19 even has a go when me and my son go down to watch a. he cant help himself but a noticed he kept away from us last night as my son had words with him last sunday and Darryl has been informed about it so he may well keep it shut in the future

Its time the clown was banned,come on promoters do something about this idiot .

• Like 1

Thought this was Newcastle v Glasgow report have found approx 4 out of 53 posts. Guess i will have to look elsware

• Like 1

Its time the clown was banned,come on promoters do something about this idiot .

its the mother of the weird girl friend who feeds him the bulletts and he fires as some of the stuff he comes out with is to clever for the idiot,, as he's only got half an ounce of sense

its the mother of the weird girl friend who feeds him the bulletts and he fires as some of the stuff he comes out with is to clever for the idiot,, as he's only got half an ounce of sense

Don't flatter him PPM. :o :o :o;):P

Reminds me of that film with Michael Caine, based on Tyneside, "Get C****r". :t::P

• Like 2

Thank you Steve good reading up to Heat 12 always next year 16 points is to many for us to overturn