2. Justin Sedgmen 1,2,3,3,1¹ = 10+1

3. Max Fricke 3,3,3,3,2 = 14

4. Steve Worrall 1,1,1,F = 3

5. Sam Masters 3,2,2,2 = 9

6. Aaron Fox 0,1¹,1¹,1 = 3+2

7. Derek Sneddon © 3,F,F,2¹ = 5+1

NEWCASTLE 'Sapphire Engineering' DIAMONDS...41

1. Danny King 2,2,3,3,0 = 10

2. Lewis Rose R/R (SN-0, RK-0, LL-2, RK-0 = 2+0)

3. Stuart Robson © Inj,Inj,Inj,Inj = 0

4. Lewis Kerr 2,3,2,3,3 = 13

5. Ludvig Lindgren 2,3,2,2,0 = 9

6. Simon Nielsen 0,1¹,1¹,Ex,1¹,1¹,0 = 4+4

7. Rafal Konopka (G) 2,0,0,0,0,1,2¹ = 5+1

2 falls/exclusions for Cookie is unheard of.

Plus 2 for Deek plus 1 for Stevie.

Track tricky apparently, as opposed to trick track!!

Diamonds very unlucky to lose Robbo - hope he is ok.

Seriously gallant fight - squeaky bum time!!

Outstanding from Kerr.

Monarchs reserves will seriously have to up their game.

Could be a big struggle to get a point at Glasgow tomorrow.

Now you really are taking the P*ss.

got out of jail tonight thats for sure but another 3 points in the bag so not all bad. If it wasn't for Max, Justin and Sam to a lesser extent we probably would of lost.

got out of jail tonight thats for sure but another 3 points in the bag so not all bad. If it wasn't for Max, Justin and Sam to a lesser extent we probably would of lost.

and robbo :)

Now you really are taking the P*ss.

Nope serious.

4 or 5 meetings in 3 or 4 days seems to have drained some of our lot.

Who have you got at No.1 tomorrow?

I assume Palovarra has an average now?

Will he be there?

Great race between Cookie and King in heat 1 then cookie went wee bit off the boil. Fricke/Sedgy and Masters rode well for us.

Special mentioned to Lewis Kerr superb out the starts and fast. Also great racing from King and Ludo.

Onwards to Glasgow now. Wont be as easy as we have had it before but still fairly confident we can get the win.

• Like 1

Nope serious.

4 or 5 meetings in 3 or 4 days seems to have drained some of our lot.

Who have you got at No.1 tomorrow?

I assume Palovarra has an average now?

Will he be there?

VP will still be at No1 - new average not effective until 7 days after final qualifying match.
  • Like 1

Great fight from the lads tonight and could of won with robbo, shame we did not perform like tonight in few other away matches as the lads were brilliant. Robbo concussion apparently so won't ride Monday if that's true.

Great fight from the lads tonight and could of won with robbo, shame we did not perform like tonight in few other away matches as the lads were brilliant. Robbo concussion apparently so won't ride Monday if that's true.

If true then we are truly screwed, lest a good Summers like replacement. So no truth in the apparent fallacy that machems have thick sculls then. Cue 'White Ian'
  • Like 3

losing Robbo straightaway, made a hard job even harder and with Mister's Cook and Worrall doing there best to help our plight, we could'nt take that point,,, just aswell like,,, cos my maths reckons we needed at least 2,,, hey-ho :-)

losing Robbo straightaway, made a hard job even harder and with Mister's Cook and Worrall doing there best to help our plight, we could'nt take that point,,, just aswell like,,, cos my maths reckons we needed at least 2,,, hey-ho :-)

Monarchs were there for the taking last night and had Robson been ok , they would have probably won.

Re Stevie Worrall, his plight looked the worse in the ht3 carnage with his own bike slamming into him after he hit the air fence.

I was surprised he appeared unscathed, but I think his horrific crash unsurprisingly affected his subsequent performance.

Monarchs were there for the taking last night and had Robson been ok , they would have probably won.

Re Stevie Worrall, his plight looked the worse in the ht3 carnage with his own bike slamming into him after he hit the air fence.

I was surprised he appeared unscathed, but I think his horrific crash unsurprisingly affected his subsequent performance.

had we won I think we would have been in the playoffs, I'm glad we didn't really as we barely deserved to be.... For Newcastle to have a chance to qualify given the changes, injuries and general poor away form suggests there has been a massive gulf between the top boys and the rest ....Fate is a funny old thing :)
  • Like 2

was'nt aware of the going's on,,, was more of a tongue in cheek remark, wadda bout 'the Cookster' ???

was hoping we could somehow pull off a win, but once we lost Robbo, that was that :-(,,, but credit to ALL the rest for putting up a good fight :-)

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Like 1

If true then we are truly screwed, lest a good Summers like replacement. So no truth in the apparent fallacy that machems have thick sculls then. Cue 'White Ian'

No we are all perfectly normal - I think. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Mackems by the way. :t::approve:

could have been worse for the diamonds this year a mean we could have had pardew and Ashley in charge ?????????? I would hate to think what guest they would pick if robbo misses the Glasgow home meeting ??

could have been worse for the diamonds this year a mean we could have had pardew and Ashley in charge ?????????? I would hate to think what guest they would pick if robbo misses the Glasgow home meeting ??

gotta be Matt Tresaravichous,,, or Davide 'va va va' Bellendio, lol

Edited by ruffdiamond