British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Main Man

Kyle Howarth

COVENTRY’S Kyle Howarth has been diagnosed with a fractured eye socket following his crash at Brandon on Monday.
Howarth crashed heavily in Heat 1 of the Buildbase Bees’ defeat to Poole and was immediately withdrawn from the meeting with facial injuries and mild concussion, and was then taken to hospital.
He will be ruled out of next Monday’s Elite League trip to Belle Vue, the penultimate fixture of the regular campaign before the play-offs begin on September 29, but he does hope to be back in action the following week.

I was glad to hear that he was sort of OK after the crash. What I saw was rather scary. He tried to get up but his body seemed to give one last lung full of air and he went down and didn't move. It was good to see that after a while he finally came round.

I thought for one horrible moment that something far worse had happened to him.

Hope he is soon fit and weel and back in form again next season.

Kyle Howarth Facebook says he has also broken 'some vertebrae'. Get well soon lad!

Kyle Howarth Facebook says he has also broken 'some vertebrae'. Get well soon lad!

Oh dear, that's not good. It was a nasty fall though. Get well soon Kyle