British Speedway Forum
Skodaman

Leicester Lions 2015

I haven't been to every single meeting this year in fact I am short of quite a few but that would be average. Crowds were a bit sparse last season but there has been an increase this year and when Cov or Wolves were in town i'd say more.

I suppose it depends on what other revenue you are working with. If you don't rely on gate receipts solely your attendance can fluctuate.

'Sound financial footing' apparently.

Again interesting and sounds quite encouraging.

Do you you know if Leicester Speedway trade as a Limited Liability company? Name?

Jason Doyle, Craig Cook, Nicki Pedersen, Jason Crump, Chris Holder are all rumoured to have signed for Leicester according to my mate who works for fantasy TV.

• Like 1

I can Deffo see cook at ur place

Think we will see. Jason Doyle, Cook. Buzz, Stead,Klindt and another GP rider to be announced if DH gets his way at the AGM. Not sure on the 2 reserves, but I would like to see both lads back with us next year. Max was coming good towards the end of the season and Josh did ok when he managed to stay on the bike, a winter to build himself up a bit may be a good idea, get some weight traning in to build his strength up a bit and he may handle the bike a bit better.

Is it 8 man teams next year ?

Have you not caught up with the latest rule? Finish bottom of the league and you can have 8 riders in your team the following season.

• Like 1

That is what DH is trying to get when they meet at the AGM 2 no1 riders that you can swap around, to try and help get shut of having guest riders when one of them are missing. Not a bad idea really when you look at it.

No doubt the spare rider would also want to ride else where when he is not being used by the team, makes more sense than having to find a guest all the time.

What average crowd size do Leicester get?

Depends who you ask . I see TMW has replied with an estimated 1500-2000 . But I guess that would be through her rose tinteds . my guess ( and I have been to specsavers :lol: ) Is 1000-1300

Jason Doyle, Craig Cook, Nicki Pedersen, Jason Crump, Chris Holder are all rumoured to have signed for Leicester according to my mate who works for fantasy TV.

you forgot KK.

That is what DH is trying to get when they meet at the AGM 2 no1 riders that you can swap around, to try and help get shut of having guest riders when one of them are missing. Not a bad idea really when you look at it.

No doubt the spare rider would also want to ride else where when he is not being used by the team, makes more sense than having to find a guest all the time.

So DH suggest a shared No. 1 role and theres hardly a comment. When Matt Ford suggested the same thing 2-3 years ago, this forum went into overdrive (again!!) :mad:

Depends who you ask . I see TMW has replied with an estimated 1500-2000 . But I guess that would be through her rose tinteds . my guess ( and I have been to specsavers :lol: ) Is 1000-1300

Since when has TMW been a woman? He doesn't look like on to me. I'd better avoid Specsavers in future! The clue is in the name. I estimate that at the Ben Fund and first Wolves match there was 3000 plus people. The rest of the season I would say that the crowds were slightly up on the previous year, although I didn't go to all the matches due to other commitments.

Since when has TMW been a woman? He doesn't look like on to me. I'd better avoid Specsavers in future! The clue is in the name. I estimate that at the Ben Fund and first Wolves match there was 3000 plus people. The rest of the season I would say that the crowds were slightly up on the previous year, although I didn't go to all the matches due to other commitments.

I'm sure she'd love those comments.

I cant wait until TINA reads this . I'm sure HE will want want to reply :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Like 2

Have written myself a note so I don't forget to have a look at this thread tonight.

It could get interesting without even a mention about changing the track. :lol: