British Speedway Forum
Skodaman

Leicester Lions 2015

If Norrie Allen's comments on saturday night are anything to go by, it looks like Michelsen's days are numbered. He said if it was up to him he would never sign another Dane after Leicester's problem's over the last 2 seasons with Pedersen, Houggard & Mads & he seem to question Michelsen's attitude after scoring 0 for Lions & then 12 for his Danish team.

Between those riders that Norrie Allan wouldn't sign and those riders that wouldn't ride for him - are there that many left??? :D

• Like 1

As I see it Norrie had made Mads, Paddy and Bjarne all retire from British speedway. Seems to me it's the Danes will be avoiding Norrie, not the other way around. :D

Norrie said he would have to relax his views of not using double up riders because Lewis Bridger is set to sign for a PL side aswell as Leicester

David Hemsley on Radio Leicester this morning saying that a full time replacement for BP will be lined up for Bank Holiday Monday 25th May.

• Like 1

David Hemsley on Radio Leicester this morning saying that a full time replacement for BP will be lined up for Bank Holiday Monday 25th May.

....and a temporary replacement or r/r for Walasek who will be in the GP qualifier.

• Like 2

LionKing- I dont seem to remember Norrie saying in his interview that Lewis was signing for a PL team as well ?

I would have a guess that he could be signing for Sheffield to replace Stead or maybe Peterborough if his average is not too high

LionKing- I dont seem to remember Norrie saying in his interview that Lewis was signing for a PL team as well ?

I would have a guess that he could be signing for Sheffield to replace Stead or maybe Peterborough if his average is not too high

Don't think Peterborough need him or want him, they seem to be managing very well with their current team.

Who ever they are planning on signing I just hope that it is someone good, not someone or maybe 2 riders that will make the team go from bad to terrible. Thought they had learnt their leason after last season, don't look that way though. With Norrie running the team and the way he seems to go about it, speaking before he thinks after the meeting, it is no wonder the team are performing the way they are at the moment.

That is what we hear from him, would hate to be in the pits to hear him, bet the riders really feel like the want to be riding at their best. Sorry but it is time he went.

Don't think Peterborough need him or want him, they seem to be managing very well with their current team.

They may be managing okay but it means getting a guest every time for Olly Allen who is out for the season so that's not ideal. Lewis Bridger at Peterborough ~ Oh deep joy. :D

• Like 1

Must be Sheffield for Stead as average too high for Allen Edited by Noodles

Thank god for small mercies, if Bridgers average is too high for us.

Would some a problem though - what are the alternatives? Rider replacement for Olly next month.

I can just imagine Norrie in the pits. Fing and blinding at the team, rather than just stepping back and telling them where they are going wrong and trying to help them.No way to help build a team spirit, but just maybe the fact being that he can't really tell them what to do.

Not had a lot of faith in him as a manager, his temperment is just not right. There are times when a rider needs a bit of encouragement, not a mouth full of obsenities.

• Like 1

Thank god for small mercies, if Bridgers average is too high for us.

I'd have Lewis Bridger back at Lakeside over Mikkel Bech any day of the week.

And I'd take a bet I'm not the only one!

• Like 1