Ully 8.00

Kurtz 5.86

Lewis 6.30

Vissing 7.09

Lambert 7.25

Roynon 4.78

leaves 3.22.....

Or

(not adjusted for any average discounts)

Ty Proctor 6.27

Todd Kurtz 5.96

Adam Roynon 4.78

Ulrich Ostergaard 8

Robert Lambert 7.45

Lewis Blackbird 6.3

Simon Lambert 3.73 42.49 (00.01)

Edited by TAST

Lambert confirmed on a 7.25 average, and Proctor has to be Sheffield bound, as with the Sissis press release said would be sharing a workshop with Bates and Proctor, his fellow tigers.....

Arguably the signing of the off season for me. Lambert could be a 9-point man by the season end.

I can certainly see him improving on his starting average, just need Blackbird to sign now and we will have 2 of the best young British talents at the moment.

So if not proctor who else is there close to 6.28?

Cough Blackbird 6.30

• Like 4

I can certainly see him improving on his starting average, just need Blackbird to sign now and we will have 2 of the best young British talents at the moment.

Cough Blackbird 6.30

Think there including Blackbird already, they mean another rider aswell as Lewis.

Cough Blackbird 6.30

Dick

Keep up - (its normally me lagging behind) :rofl::t::party:

Tel :lol:

• Like 1

Suppose the big question is whether we go with Ostergaard or Olly Allen

Assuming Lewis and Simon signs, then signing Oliver Allen would mean no Roynon at reserve and a circa 3.31 - 3.60 reserve.

Think we need a stronger reserve more than a heat leader who is unlikely to increase their current average.

Tel

Was worried that we might just put a weak team together on the cheap. But looks like Ged and Trev are sticking to the promise of putting a strong team together. So well done guys! Panthers fans very happy so far :)

• Like 2

Great signing for all three parties.....Robert gets more racing to help his development, which should in turn help Lynn and P'boro get a fantastic young signing who should attract plenty of Lynn fans to help with attendances.

Looking forward to seeing Robert strut his stuff round the best track in the UK.

• Like 1

Arguably the signing of the off season for me. Lambert could be a 9-point man by the season end.

That's a lot of pressure / expectation on a 16/17 year old riding new tracks. Achieving his starting average would be a good season.

• Like 1

Don't see Lambert getting close to a 9 point average next season.

Assuming Lewis and Simon signs, then signing Oliver Allen would mean no Roynon at reserve and a circa 3.31 - 3.60 reserve.

Think we need a stronger reserve more than a heat leader who is unlikely to increase their current average.

Tel

3.51 for the last rider by my calculations if have both Lamberts as rumoured.

I still think another young British rider is the way I would go, just a shame Greenwood chose Somerset over us.

To be fair ROYNON wasn't too bad at no 2 last year and in 2015 he will be starting at the same time so shouldn't be at a disadvantage as he was this year.

I was thinking that there is a Ty Proctor sized hole

Loan swap with Lasse should be sorted gives the Panthers some experience as well as youth