British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2015

18.6.4 If a Rider has only an EL Established MA from the previous season, which must not

exceed 6.00, then a conversion is necessary; the EL MA is multiplied by 1.4.

He was 6.25 at the start of the season

i would be carefull what you say,corruption is a very serious allegation and for the record i am not corrupt and never will be .It is quite simple there is a rule that was agreed at AGM by all the premier promoters that any rider with an EL average over 6 at the start of the season could not double up ,everyone agreed as this would protect the elete league from riders riding there average down to gain entry to the premier league and for the premier league would stop the gap getting even smaller to the elete league .so there you are over to you so no conspiracy just common sence and an agreement from eveyone

no vote there never was dont know where that has come from but its not true because the rule was there so no debate needed

That's a lot of posters told.

Thanks for telling us the actual situation.

Porsing it is then

i would be carefull what you say,corruption is a very serious allegation and for the record i am not corrupt and never will be .It is quite simple there is a rule that was agreed at AGM by all the premier promoters that any rider with an EL average over 6 at the start of the season could not double up ,everyone agreed as this would protect the elete league from riders riding there average down to gain entry to the premier league and for the premier league would stop the gap getting even smaller to the elete league .so there you are over to you so no conspiracy just common sence and an agreement from eveyone

no vote there never was dont know where that has come from but its not true because the rule was there so no debate needed

The BSPA are not corrupt, glad that's sorted.. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Like 1

That's a lot of posters told.

Thanks for telling us the actual situation.

Not unless they know who moorwell is, and they'd still like to see the minutes irrespective!

As Sir Humphrey Appley (no not the BSF one) said: It is characteristic of all committee discussions and decisions that every member has a vivid recollection of them and that every member's recollection of them differs violently from every other member's recollection. Consequently we accept the convention that the official decisions are those and only those which have officially recorded in the minutes by the officials, from which it emerges with an elegant inevitability that any decision which has been officially reached will have been officially recorded in the minutes by the officials and any decision which is not recorded in the minutes has not been officially reached even if one or more members believe they can recollect it, so in this particular case if the decision had been officially reached it would have been officially recorded in the minutes by the officials. And it isn't so it wasn't.

Ironic that that reads like it was written by whoever wrote the rule book.

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 1

18.6.4 If a Rider has only an EL Established MA from the previous season, which must not
exceed 6.00, then a conversion is necessary; the EL MA is multiplied by 1.4.
He was 6.25 at the start of the season

You are 73 posts late ;)

So then how many points do we have to play with for a replacement

maybe you have to re declare !

I'm guessing, being new to promoting, he's made the same mistake all new promoters do, He trusted the information given to him by a fellow promoter in the belief that he was being offered help and advice.

That's the only reason I can see.

At which point Lambert R might get a proper average.

Peterborough have never been liked by the clowns at the bspa..off the top of my head there was the farce when Poole illegally used proctor and the result stood, there was the ridiculous overturned result at kings Lynn which ended our last season in the elite and they've blocked countless signings such as schein and for forsell.

Them idiots on the panel are more corrupt than FIFA!

You're kidding? Lambert allowed to double up despite NOT having a PL average at the start of the season. Palm Toft on 5.25 when the rules say he should be 7.50. The BSPA have done all they can to help Peterborough this season.

hmm bspa in clarity shocker :)

Who decided the wildcards for the british final rob?? And why do the bspa hardly communicate with the fans or explain how things are done/decided..??

Can you also explain Kurtz and MPT averages for us fans?? Please.

Edited by Arson fire
  • Like 1