British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2015

I wonder if uncle Len will splash the cash to get him in at the launch pad. I could sense a bit of a 'love in' between the two of them when he guested for rye recently.

It'll be a very short stay if he does come. Our season will be over after the KOC SF

Just the 2 meetings away from home before Grondal gets his proper average. Currently averaging 5.47 after 4 home 2 away.

Touch and go whether it will be Grondal or Simon Lambert (also 5.47) at reserve for the play offs.

Interestingly Lewis Blackbird's average due to drop to 6.16.

Edited by dazpanther

Lambert due to miss this thursday and Monday so could help put Grondal at reserve

Lambert due to miss this thursday and Monday so could help put Grondal at reserve

Lambert certainly doesn't miss Monday's match at the Showground, that's why it's a 3.00pm start

Doesn't look like the weather will do Grondals average any favours this week Ipswich match maybe in danger of being off

well it certainly wont be lanham or klindt they don't fit

It certainly won't be Klindt as he signed for Sheffield a couple of weeks back!

will Bellego be officially announced in time to ride in the Ipswich meeting on Thursday?

• Like 1

will Bellego be officially announced in time to ride in the Ipswich meeting on Thursday?

Have Sheffield released him then ???

Don't fancy Klindt or Lanham to be honest..don't think I've ever seen Klindt pass anyone.

Changes afoot at Sheffield to fit in Compton and £££bert

grow up dazpanther, its all rumors and speculation until the like of the promotion or lambert confirms such allegations please change the record

My thoughts and prayers go to Darcy and his family and friends, speedy recovery you can fight it like Lewi Kerr, Rory Schlein, and all the injured riders