British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2015

Its all downhill from here Thomsen is a 5 pt second string who wont I expect make much difference, theres no fear factor or punch in the side anymore last night was testiment to that and tonight could be even worse hope im wrong .

I think you may be underestimating him.

He is a young improving rider who is already familiar with PL tracks.

In the Danish League he is comfortably out scoring Michelsen, Busk Jakobsen and Ostergaard.

Joint sixth in Danish Championship

And

Third in the world under 21 ahead of Fricke, Bech and Kurtz

• Like 3

Anders will be good for 8 points a meeting IMO, certainly will be a good signing and a lot better than Lewis was. We just need Ully and Lambert to get fit again.

Well done Anders Thomsen tonight, European under 21 champion.

Anders Thomsen 14, Nikolaj Busk Jakobsen 13, Bartosz Smektala 12, Maksym Drabik 8, John Lindman 8, Erik Riss 8, Andzejs Lebedevs 8, Viktor Kulakov 8, Kacper Woryna 7, Adam Ellis 7, Krystian Rempala 7, Victor Palovaara 7, Zdenek Holub 5, Jesper Scharff 3, Ernest Koza 3, Mikkel B Andersen 0, Eduard Krcmar (res) 0, Jevgenij Kostygov (res) dnr

• Like 1

Its all downhill from here Thomsen is a 5 pt second string who wont I expect make much difference, theres no fear factor or punch in the side anymore last night was testiment to that and tonight could be even worse hope im wrong .

Think you may well be pleasantly surprised by Anders his average would have been higher but picked up a lot off minor injuries for us which affected his scoring.

By all accounts he has matured into a very potent rider and is extremely exciting to watch blasting round the boards look after him for us as i expect to see him back in a Tigers bib next season.

Be interesting to see how he goes then if he goes well it makes his average higher for Glasgow to fit him in next season.

Be interesting to see how he goes then if he goes well it makes his average higher for Glasgow to fit him in next season.

It will but he is one definitely on the up one thing guaranteed he is a100% racer and will give his all for the Panthers

Will be good to watch with Anders & Barker in the same team.

Play off matches wont count towards his average. Around 5 points i would like to give him another go at GLA!

• Like 2

Thats true as Panthers have only three lge matches left to run I think , so wont affect his average happy days then if he wants to do full season in 2016

Thats true as Panthers have only three lge matches left to run I think , so wont affect his average happy days then if he wants to do full season in 2016

For us hopefully but thinking about it we may need to change our race day for Anders to don the stripes once more as his polish comittment's may prove a stumbling block.

Can't blame him for that though i have no doubt he is destined for bigger thing's than PL racing just enjoy him while you can :t:.

Edited by Gazc

Kennett and Lambert should be pretty unbeatable around Dry House - lets hope they have an off day!

we ain't going to make the top 2 any more - that pipe dream went up in smoke last week..

MPT had a paid max there guesting for Berwick he might be the best bet to lower there colours Lambert maybe so desperate to put one over the Panthers management he ends up having a shocker , can only see another thrashing on the cards at present