British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2015

Shock Debut against Panthers Monday

Are the bikes in the van yet or still to be loaded?

• Like 5

Well hes rode the last two nights for Lynn so he must of scrapped together enough pennies for a new helmet

• Like 1

He keeps saying his hand his getting worse.

Actually fancy a panthers win at the top heavy Rye House as Barker, Thomsen and MPT

reserves will be key imo especially with Grondal dropping to reserve.

Ostergaard

Lambert

Thomsen

MPT

Barker

Grondal

Konopka

Edited by dazpanther

Two poor reserves now especially away, the extra rides value of Simon Lambert has gone, Ulrich & Simon Lambert at 1&2 both not up to fitness can only see a defeat

Agreed, and least Grondal is fit, so can take Simons rides if need be. I think we're stronger now, just.

Agreed, and least Grondal is fit, so can take Simons rides if need be. I think we're stronger now, just.

Shhh now you have said that about Grondal you know what will happen now.

is simon still not riding yet ? if he is, simon still has to take 3 rides in any meeting and can then be replaced if underperforming can be replaced by a reserve in ONLY one ride.. rides, no.. ride , yes.

Looks like Sheffield in the play offs, & should be a very close couple of matches with 2 evenly matched teams in my opinion.

I don't think Sheffield are as good now without the advantage of a big hitter for Stead.

• Like 2

Two poor reserves now especially away, the extra rides value of Simon Lambert has gone, Ulrich & Simon Lambert at 1&2 both not up to fitness can only see a defeat

I was thinking the same thing.... but can only hope we're wrong

Edited by PE7Panther

At home I think it makes us stronger

is simon still not riding yet ? if he is, simon still has to take 3 rides in any meeting and can then be replaced if underperforming can be replaced by a reserve in ONLY one ride.. rides, no.. ride , yes.

one ride (replacing Simon Lambert) in each of the three remaining meetings would be rideS (plural). So Panthers89 was correct in what he said.

Maybe you weren't following the conversation (qv) and so you took it out of context.

Sheffield look strong at home, but so do Panthers. Still think it will be a close aggregate score.

should be fingernail stuff , lets hope both matches are well attended , ged and co have dragged the club out the gutter and deserve some success

• Like 3