British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2015

Ulrich was in second in the semi final and didnt need to risk it should of thought better of it then ends up messing up his and Panthers season

Ricky Wells did well in PLRC maybe he should be the guest

Ricky can guest at Peterborough, but not at Sheffield as column C only counts for home meetings in the BSPA regs.

No it applies to guests as well

So you could have a rider on 6.21 so long as they started the season below 6.....

• Like 1

So you could have a rider on 6.21 so long as they started the season below 6.....

The addendum to the rules below was issued by the SCB on the 2nd April

18.11.3 This is re-written with an addition, that was approved at the BSPA AGM to the rule as written in the 2015 Speedway Regulations

The Guest must be .................then the higher of the MA’s will dictate eligibility. The exchange rate from the Elite to the Premier is to multiply the Elite League average by 1.4 but as no Elite League rider with an average above 6.00, at the start of the season, is permitted to participate in the Premier League, then they cannot participate as a Guest. (NB. This is the same procedure as outlined in SR 18.6.4)

And now Tungate guests in place of Ostergaard against Scunny - because he asked to!!

Just rubbing Scunny's noses in it.

Book Gomolski a guest for the play-off home leg.

Best rider available.

Book Porsing for the away leg

Best rider available

Best wishes Ulrich, our injury luck is dreadful

Gomolski rides on polish licence so cant ride in premier...

And now Tungate guests in place of Ostergaard against Scunny - because he asked to!!

Just rubbing Scunny's noses in it.

Oh dear lord :lol: Handbags quite possibly on Sunday then?! :D

on a serious note - my man of the season has to be Simon Lambert..... a great season! :t:

Cant argue there. I said that before he got injured ;) Don't forget...he's a Lynn asset :P

• Like 1

on a serious note - my man of the season has to be Simon Lambert..... a great season! :t:

Quite literally the only rider of the season.

Cant argue there. I said that before he got injured ;) Don't forget...he's a Lynn asset :P

Is he really? Didn't know that, if true then I formally withdraw my vote :shock:

I wonder if R.Lambert could come in and right all of his wrongs..as he's spent half a season riding for us..would feel more right than any other guest in the play offs..though I fear them bridges have been burnt.

You sacked him!! Id expect him to give a 2 word reply if asked.

The first sounds like duck and the second is off!

Funny that because it's exactly what I felt like saying to him on every occasion he messed us about!

• Like 2

Was probably by mutual consent and suited all. I wouldn't take too much notice of what was put in the public domain.

If not I'd be happy with a rider who we may be looking at for next season.

Is next season confirmed then?