British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2015

WOW. Unsolicited and massive backing to your 'Supremo'. How times change. :shock::D:P

Times are always the same. Credit where it's due. Trouble with speedway is that such opportunities are few and far between :wink:

Don't tag poor old Ged with the mad brush. BSF Supremo Tsunami has a certain ring about it though :D

Edited by Crump99
  • Like 1

So it looks like Rohan may be a regular pussycat for the play offs - if you ever get round to agreeing to ride of course. wink

I could see him in our team for next season on a nice average.

if Ostergaards average is 8.29 and we can add 5% for home meetings taking him to 8.70

Why are we using Rohan Tungate on 7.29?

Ricky Wells on 8.35 would be a better option surly?

• Like 1

I could see him in our team for next season on a nice average.

always looking the bargain!

In all seriousness a move away could be the catalyst Rohan needs to kick on.

I actually think he would do well moving up to the EL. IMO he is the sort of rider that would score almost as well at the higher level.

Their opponents have already announced the first leg of that tie will take place at their Owlerton base on Thursday (September 17), but Panthers chiefs stress they have not agreed and will not agree to race on that date.

They face being without three riders - Barker, Thomsen and Emil Grondal - due to overseas commitments in addition to captain Ulrich Ostergaard, who recently won the Premier League Riders’ Championship at the track, being ruled out for the rest of the season due to injury.

Joint team boss Carl Johnson said: “We have made our position known regarding the staging of the first leg and we hope there will be further developments in the early part of this week.

“We have three riders away due to other meetings on the continent and we do not feel we should be forced to ride without our best team.

“We have worked so hard for six months to get into this position and we do not want that to go to waste due to having to race without important riders.

But why should Sheffield not ride on their normal race night as Peterborough are missing riders? Where are the missing 3 riding?

Well Robert Lambert was speaking to our promoters when we were at Rye the other night so if he was owed any money he could have asked them then!! What's it got to do with ashtree123 anyway

Their opponents have already announced the first leg of that tie will take place at their Owlerton base on Thursday (September 17), but Panthers chiefs stress they have not agreed and will not agree to race on that date.

They face being without three riders - Barker, Thomsen and Emil Grondal - due to overseas commitments in addition to captain Ulrich Ostergaard, who recently won the Premier League Riders Championship at the track, being ruled out for the rest of the season due to injury.

Joint team boss Carl Johnson said: We have made our position known regarding the staging of the first leg and we hope there will be further developments in the early part of this week.

We have three riders away due to other meetings on the continent and we do not feel we should be forced to ride without our best team.

We have worked so hard for six months to get into this position and we do not want that to go to waste due to having to race without important riders.

But why should Sheffield not ride on their normal race night as Peterborough are missing riders? Where are the missing 3 riding?

..so we should be punished just because we so happened to end up with Sheffield who normaly ride on a Thursday which happens to be the one night half our team is missing..is that really how you want 6 months hard work to be played out?..a free passage through?..hardly fair is it? and i guarentee should it have been the other way round Ged would agree to another date without question because he is a speedway man and its the right thing to do..sound like you are "win at all costs" unfortunately similar to a lot of other selfish people these days... And I am not actually that old..but I know what is right and what is wrong. Edited by Lukas
  • Like 1

Would of expected Thomsen to be at Glasgow but I think he rides in Poland which may stop him riding for either Glasgow or Peterboro

Riders I'd like too see back:

Thomsen - dream world mind as the kids going far

Barker - as said above, watching hug the boards is a sight of old

Grondal - now on proper average, is well worth a punt

Maybes:

Ully - will he improve his average? Nah, but will he give you commitment, yah, so will be signed IMO.

MPT - 5.95 average, 2nd string, worth a punt? I think so, but as proudpanther said on worky thread, needs gating practice or wont improve.

Nah tah, thanks and move on.....

Lambert - sadly, might be hated here, can Simon improve/maintain that 5.55 average, answer is no IMO.

Rafa - tries hard.... sadly dont get points for trying.

Riders I'd like too see:

Zac whats his face - sadly all premier/elite league teams will be after him mind!

Rosen - very attractive average.

Tungate - 7.29, worth a punt IMO.

Nah tah, thanks and move on.....

Lambert - sadly, might be hated here, can Simon improve/maintain that 5.55 average, answer is no IMO.

Rafa - tries hard.... sadly dont get points for trying.

So two of our riders who will be there Thursday riding for Panthers can read that fans are already filling out their P45. Don't you just love these posts before season end.

I'd get MJJ back, Darren Fletcher & The Crew Girls etc. I miss the EL and resident looney.

Edited by Crump99