British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2015

Robert Lambert surely would make a good guest for Ostergarrd. He should know the quickest way around The Showground.

Its whilst doing that he ended up stacking it big time

• Like 1

Don't think Thomsen will ride in the Premier League next season. Would be a very good top 5 signing for an Elite League team next year if they use his converted average.

But then its finding riders to fill the gap with the points limit? 3.41 his average in the Elite League, meaning 30.59 for remaining 4 riders, can you find 4 heatleaders to ride for you?

As i said would really depend on the money offered to make it worthwhile for him to return to Glasgow but it is all hypothetical at the moment.

I agree money is usually the main consideration but my question to you was "In your opinion do you think Glasgow speedway club would be willing to change race day to accommodate Thomsen in the team"?

No I don't think we would crowd levels are on the rise substantially and wouldn't risk losing what has been attracted by changing race day.

• Like 1

Can see your point Panthers 89, but with a few fast track riders looking to move up, there must be a chance of the points limit being lowered.

Can see your point Panthers 89, but with a few fast track riders looking to move up, there must be a chance of the points limit being lowered.

Agreed but Christ it's getting less and less of an elite league every year that way :lol:

Barker won't be back next year I doubt. I'm sure he's already stated that he would like to go back to Berwick.

That's taken from the club website...

I wouldn't hold to much store with that, it's called keeping his options open

He actually said he would like to ride for them again in the future not necessarily next season.

I wouldn't hold to much store with that, it's called keeping his options open

We'll see! I'm not even going to guess at who will be where next year yet as 2015 is still to be finished with! I just didn't think Barker would be likely to return.

We'll see! I'm not even going to guess at who will be where next year yet as 2015 is still to be finished with! I just didn't think Barker would be likely to return.

you'll be surprised how far trust/honesty in a promoter can go towards securing a riders future and commitment.. :t:

as well as paying wages on time.... ;)

• Like 2

you'll be surprised how far trust/honesty in a promoter can go towards securing a riders future and commitment.. :t:

and sometimes it is the ones you least expect are the biggest culprits!!! :o

• Like 1

Well yes, I imagine that that helps!