British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2015

Couldn't give a stuff,

Assume that you need to sort the rest of your post out!

Couldn't give a stuff,

[/quote

i have sorted the rest of my post out. nothing but junk mail and flyers...ully back at worky to replace josh also.

The Panthers don't need to win me over by having some of our riders riding for them anyway. I was won over years ago by the racing there ;) I think Robert Lambert was approached but I believe the move was blocked by the BSPA - don't quote me on that though as I'm not 100% certain! As long as Peterborough has speedway at the EoES, I will always try and make it there. I would've tried getting over there every home meeting this year...if it had been on a better night than a Tuesday! Sundays would be good, but I'd happily take a Friday evening or a Saturday evening :D Sadly, I think that all depends on what events the Arena people next door are holding...

You seem to be told a lot of things don't you...KKS :P :P :P :P

More like, makes up a lot of things. I'm not sure the voices in their head count as being told.

• Like 1

Couldn't give a stuff,

Couldn't give a stuff,

[/quote

i have sorted the rest of my post out. nothing but junk mail and flyers...ully back at worky to replace josh also.

I told you not to give up your day job after your last attempt at humour, why you no risten!

You can fix them all up elsewhere if you like whilst taking a quote function users course.

A return to Elite please, personally I have no preference on what night we run

I agree although Thurs/Fri & Sky's choice worked ok for me.

Edited by Crump99

More like, makes up a lot of things. I'm not sure the voices in their head count as being told.

That's why I put all those tongue smilies afterwards ;) I never believe a word that comes out of their mouth!

CLUMP99.. this is my day job. i seem to do ok from it..

Regular Friday nights!

No substandard foriegners!

If the above two factors are carried out then Peterborough speedway can be viable!

CLUMP99.. this is my day job. i seem to do ok from it..

Now that was better effort but I'll stick you on ignore because you're very tedious & people don't want to read us discussing that.

Jenga tedious? Surely not! Mind you, he does pop up on most threads with his 'input'. Surely he's not another KKS metamorphism?

with Ryan Sullivan as team manager.

will struggle to make the meetings if he's planning on commuting from Australia! ;)

Regular Friday nights!

No substandard foriegners!

If the above two factors are carried out then Peterborough speedway can be viable!

Surely logic tells you that they'd know that anyway and would have done the first if possible, if not the second?

I'm told Lambert would like to ride for the Panthers, He really likes the Showground track.

So where you here that?

Michael Jepsen Jensen has warned the Peterborough Panthers fans not to expect a return for the Danish maestro next season, Jepsen Jensen who dramatically quit the Coventry Bee's after openly admitting that his heart wasn't in Coventry sparked rumours of a Panthers return by stating that he only has 1 UK club but Liglad quickly moved to play down a Panthers move, "Not sure If I will ride in the UK next season" and this has been met with desperate gasps of breath in the East Anglian region as Panthers fans were hoping Liglad was going to bring back the glory days of the 2012 season where the Panthers won both legs of the Good Friday clash against Kings Lynn.

Edited by Morrissey Fan

That's almost funny! - I think hansfan had gasps of desperation at the news so you're in the right ballpark :D

OK what about

L Bjerre

R Lambert

D North

L Blackbird

T Poole

L Rose

O Greenwood

lets try to use some Lynn riders in exchange for NKI and Big Bjerre