British Speedway Forum
mudflaps

Peterborough Panthers 2015

Michael Jepsen Jensen has warned the Peterborough Panthers fans not to expect a return for the Danish maestro next season, Jepsen Jensen who dramatically quit the Coventry Bee's after openly admitting that his heart wasn't in Coventry sparked rumours of a Panthers return by stating that he only has 1 UK club but Liglad quickly moved to play down a Panthers move, "Not sure If I will ride in the UK next season" and this has been met with desperate gasps of breath in the East Anglian region as Panthers fans were hoping Liglad was going to bring back the glory days of the 2012 season where the Panthers won both legs of the Good Friday clash against Kings Lynn.

Dream on KKS.

Michael Jepsen Jensen has warned the Peterborough Panthers fans not to expect a return for the Danish maestro next season, Jepsen Jensen who dramatically quit the Coventry Bee's after openly admitting that his heart wasn't in Coventry sparked rumours of a Panthers return by stating that he only has 1 UK club but Liglad quickly moved to play down a Panthers move, "Not sure If I will ride in the UK next season" and this has been met with desperate gasps of breath in the East Anglian region as Panthers fans were hoping Liglad was going to bring back the glory days of the 2012 season where the Panthers won both legs of the Good Friday clash against Kings Lynn.

Uni going well then ?

I'm popping down to Eastbourne with work this week, give your mrs a shout for me.

Uni going well then ?

I'm popping down to Eastbourne with work this week, give your mrs a shout for me.

Ooh that sounds interesting, do elaborate doctor (not on the Eastbourne trip!).

IF we stay in the Premier League, should try and steal Covatti from Sheffield, on a 4.21 average, get him in at reserve, and would be flying IMO.

covatti wont be allowed in the ml.lol.

Note to self: when it says do you want to view anyway, just remember that it'll be something like that if you do!

IF we stay in the Premier League, should try and steal Covatti from Sheffield, on a 4.21 average, get him in at reserve, and would be flying IMO.

Think you'll find every team would want him on a 4.21 average, just checked latest green sheets and hasn't dropped to that yet although I'm sure you've done your homework and it will come down dramatically. And as you rightly said he would be an absolute bargain on that!

So we could have Lasse, Ulrich, Lewis & Nico ? Sounds a good base for the team next year, now all we need is a Promoter who can pay them what they are worth.

So we could have Lasse, Ulrich, Lewis & Nico ? Sounds a good base for the team next year, now all we need is a Promoter who can pay them what they are worth.

would love to know why Ales quit - last weeks SS - leads me to believe that he has an "issue" with the current promotion....

"£££££££" would be my guess with so many double headers.... and lack of gate receipts! :)

would love to know why Ales quit - last weeks SS - leads me to believe that he has an "issue" with the current promotion....

"£££££££" would be my guess with so many double headers.... and lack of gate receipts! :)

I wouldn't be surprised if money was the issue either...

Maybe the panthers will join the eagles in the NL next season!

Why?

Maybe the panthers will join the eagles in the NL next season!

I hope not! Would see that being an even bigger flop myself anyway...

I hope not! Would see that being an even bigger flop myself anyway...

No chance of that happening unless an average crowd of 250 is now viable & would make all the work by those involved seem worthwhile? Anyway, bigger flop than what?

I wouldn't be surprised if money was the issue either...

which is a shame and the promotion have gone very quiet both on this forum and in the local press.. ;)

I hope Rick sees that running PL on a Thursday/Friday night is a viable proposition and takes the plunge back into the murky waters of the BSPA...

Although I guess Ipswich would attempt to block any attempt to ride on a Thursday, Lakeside on a Friday and Rye House if they tried on a Saturday - all a bit of a joke really... :icon_smile_clown: