British Speedway Forum

More very sad cheap shots from the usual pair.

Becoming a bit of a laughing stock at the moment.

:party:

Again your reading more to my last post than is necessary, I agreed with a post about Berwick`s news letter saying they get their information out, where`s the "cheap shot" in that. :blink:

Not sure about "he wasn't on loan to Berwick" comment. When you loan a rider, you either stipulate a period(like 28 days), or a whole season for which a scaled payment is calculated and paid. If Barker moves on to another club, it is Berwick that holds this registration for all of the season, and for who gets the new loan payment from Peterborough. The only difference being if Berwick, and Barkers registration holding club, have agreed a reduced loan fee, and handed Barker back to them.

The words you are highlighting and disagreeing with are not my words - they are in quotes as they are Steve Park's words, I was only answering them.

Cheers

• Like 1

Again your reading more to my last post than is necessary, I agreed with a post about Berwick`s news letter saying they get their information out, where`s the "cheap shot" in that. :blink:

:approve::approve::approve:

Luke's the man, has a fantastic style around every track, hope he can score a few points, he's under no pressure though at the age of 17 he has plenty time to develop, good luck Liam as well, don't let that dirty Bates anywhere near you all night, even on the podium hopefully, my prediction is Carr Clegg Bates

Don't worry he won't get anywhere near Bates 😜

I feel it is unfortunate that Josh Bates is back at Berwick so soon but we must move on. This is a major meeting at Berwick and everyone has to support it in every way. A big success might mean the difference in a new backer being impressed enough to come to the club's aid for next year.

The words you are highlighting and disagreeing with are not my words - they are in quotes as they are Steve Park's words, I was only answering them.

Cheers

I was aware of that and not directing my points at you. Sorry.

I feel it is unfortunate that Josh Bates is back at Berwick so soon but we must move on. This is a major meeting at Berwick and everyone has to support it in every way. A big success might mean the difference in a new backer being impressed enough to come to the club's aid for next year.

I'm sorry but you can't expect us fans to support Bates can you...

you need to look at a DVD of the incident, get over it.

Pay no attention, young Bates deserves his place and chance to become Under-19 Champ.

Why would I need to watch a DVD of it from behind when I seen it right in front of me then watched Bates pull a wheelie get off his bile and high five and shake Jason Garritys hand laughing and joking, it's not like he's never done it before is it... Edited by allthegearbutnaeidea

Why would I need to watch a DVD of it from behind when I seen it right in front of me then watched Bates pull a wheelie get off his bile and high five and shake Jason Garritys hand laughing and joking, it's not like he's never done it before is it...

Is that what really happened 😳🙈

Stop being silly no one is asking you to support Josh Bates, you are been asked to support the event.

• Like 2

I`ve watched the first couple of discs from the Memories of Berwick dvd that was on sale at Shielfield, excellent viewing. Some of the footage I have seen before on the 25 years of Berwick that came out a few years ago, but there is loads of stuff I have seen before particularly on Berwick`s away trips and interviews with the riders.

So if you missed out last week, or were thinking about it, I would strongly recommend in buying one.

yes, it is, was you there to see that happen?

Read previous posts,,, you really do have no idea do you,,,, good forum name😴😴