British Speedway Forum

Maybe the decision could've been taken out of Jorgensen`s hands by the team manager or promotion, but like I posted earlier Jorgensen deserved his chance.

Dont think the Promotion would have any say in the matter,It was an Individual meeting and the decision would be up to TJ.IMO.

Dont think the Promotion would have any say in the matter,It was an Individual meeting and the decision would be up to TJ.IMO.

Don't let that stop a free shot at the promotion/team manager. It was indeed up to TJ. Nowt to do with Berwick.

Don't let that stop a free shot at the promotion/team manager. It was indeed up to TJ. Nowt to do with Berwick.

Don`t read things into posts that aren't there, we already have one that does, Jorgensen was representing Berwick Speedway so you`d think that would interest the promotion/manager who I am sure were there to support and advise their rider. Read my previous posts, I think you`ll find they are supportive of Jorgensen`s opportunity to ride in yesterday`s meeting.

See the post before the poster.

Thomas Jorgensen has withdrawn from Thursday Silver Helmet meeting at Redcar due to injury, he will be replaced by Peter Karger.

Congratulations to Berwick`s Leon Flint who has today won the British Mini Bike Championships.

• Like 2

Congratulations to Berwick`s Leon Flint who has today won the British Mini Bike Championships.

Really worth sponsoring this young talent, he is worth every penny, but be warned, he will wear your hand out with all the hand shaking. :D

I'd just like to say a big thank you to everyone involved with Berwick Speedway.

It's been a tough year, frustrating, but still enjoyable.

Here's hoping we run next year, and get a bit better luck!

• Like 9

In addition to Bigeddiechek's comments I would like to add a huge thank you to each and everyone involved with Berwick Speedway for allowing me to write my ramblings in their programme. Especially Dennis MCcleary for being an absolute pleasure to deal with.

Also a huge thank you to the fans for reading my column and I hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I do writing it.

Hope to see you all in 2016!

Mythman

• Like 6

Berwick's season was over long before august...

Riders being self employed are going to look after themselves which I get....

Vissing is an honest performer though, too many riders in Britain like promoters are not offering value for money

Speedy recovery Claus, whomever you may be turning out for 2016

• Like 2