British Speedway Forum

Looks over the points limit to me - and is weak at the top and bottom, otherwise good for mid-table!!

Ben Barker please.

I think that's a possibility. The travelling may put him off though. Entertainment guaranteed

Looks over the points limit to me - and is weak at the top and bottom, otherwise good for mid-table!!

42.24 I make it.

42.24 I make it.

Ah - I was using Mellgren's figure from Scunny but I see there is a lower one for Rye!!

Still weak at the top and bottom though!!

Worse than the 2014 team.

A bit out of the box this team

1 Ben Barker

2 Theo Pjiper

3 Matej Kus

4 Dimitri Berge

5 Zdnek Holub

6 Nicky Barret

7 Alex Edberg

A bit out of the box this team

1 Ben Barker

2 Theo Pjiper

3 Matej Kus

4 Dimitri Berge

5 Zdnek Holub

6 Nicky Barret

7 Alex Edberg

Only way that could happen is if we are not running next year so pipe dream my friend but nothing wrong with your optimism your No 2 however may just happen.

Only way that could happen is if we are not running next year so pipe dream my friend but nothing wrong with your optimism your No 2 however may just happen.

If you check, don't think he has ridden enough to be an asset

If you check, don't think he has ridden enough to be an asset

I think you will find he has after his return from his first injury and is a full asset off Glasgow as off 4th August against Scunthorpe, nice try not that being an asset means anything much these Day's

Edited by Gazc
  • Like 1

I think you will find he has after his return from his first injury and is a full asset off Glasgow as off 4th August against Scunthorpe, nice try not that being an asset means anything much these Day's

Absolutely, not worth the paper it's written on, contravenes all E.U. employment laws.

Absolutely, not worth the paper it's written on, contravenes all E.U. employment laws.

But it does mean you might have to pay a loan fee for the rider if he is an asset of another club.