British Speedway Forum

Absolutely, not worth the paper it's written on, contravenes all E.U. employment laws.

Probably not and If any rider does not want to ride for you asset or not then what can you do they will ride were they want basically on young Berge though if as i say we are running then there is only one place he will be riding and it is North West of Berwick.

Probably not and If any rider does not want to ride for you asset or not then what can you do they will ride were they want basically on young Berge though if as i say we are running then there is only one place he will be riding and it is North West of Berwick.

Still would like him in our team though

Edinburgh!!

Edinburgh!!

No thats just North on the A1 no sat nav required just follow the smell off smugness in the air were West off that thankfully.

Still would like him in our team though

So would most teams i suspect but he is well and truly earmarked for a Glasgow return next year.

• Like 2

I think you will find he has after his return from his first injury and is a full asset off Glasgow as off 4th August against Scunthorpe, nice try not that being an asset means anything much these Day's

As far as I know slavery has been abolished. Surely a rider can choose who he races for?

As far as I know slavery has been abolished. Surely a rider can choose who he races for?

We would have abolished if we had got independence so until the next referendum comes about were stuck with it so he rides for us or we send him to the Buckfast bottling plant hard labour Dept.

Edited by Gazc

We would have abolished if we had got independence so until the next referendum comes about were stuck with it so he rides for us or we sent him to the Buckfast bottling plant hard labour Dept.

Hard labour? Have you seen the size of him?

Seeing as Aaron Summers spends most of his Saturday nights at Shielfield anyways , maybe he's one we should consider

Only way that could happen is if we are not running next year so pipe dream my friend but nothing wrong with your optimism your No 2 however may just happen.

A couple of team threads suggest using Glasgow 2014 team members. Perhaps other promotions could loan riders to Glasgow for next season to allow them to drop their averages for a 2016 return to the parent club. :mad:

If you check, don't think he has ridden enough to be an asset

:nono::rofl::party:

Seeing as Aaron Summers spends most of his Saturday nights at Shielfield anyways , maybe he's one we should consider

A few seasons ago a number of us put forward Summers as a potential signing, before he went to Birmingham, we were ridiculed by the "experts", Summers has gone on to be a decent scorer at PL and EL level. :blink:

We would have abolished if we had got independence so until the next referendum comes about were stuck with it so he rides for us or we send him to the Buckfast bottling plant hard labour Dept.

Bl**dy hell he will be over 40 by then :D

A couple of team threads suggest using Glasgow 2014 team members. Perhaps other promotions could loan riders to Glasgow for next season to allow them to drop their averages for a 2016 return to the parent club. :mad:

:nono::rofl::party:

My cock up and wishful thinking, we've done it once it can be done again, it's a French thing :P

1. L. Bjerre

2. R. Jensen

3. D. Bellego

4. M.Kus

5. K. Doolan

6. A. Edberg

7. A Ellis or if averages allow it...D Berge

Before the calculators come oot, this comes in marginally over the limit, but the final averages aren't out yet so who knows, could fit in the end..

Regarding R. Jensen..well aware he scored 1 from 5 at Shielfield earlier this season, but looking at his other scores he's obviously got a hell of a lot of talent so I'm sure he'd get dialed in at Berwick

Edited by DeeksYaMahaga

1. L. Bjerre

2. R. Jensen

3. D. Bellego

4. M.Kus

5. K. Doolan

6. A. Edberg

7. A Ellis or if averages allow it...D Berge

Before the calculators come oot, this comes in marginally over the limit, but the final averages aren't out yet so who knows, could fit in the end..

Regarding R. Jensen..well aware he scored 1 from 5 at Shielfield earlier this season, but looking at his other scores he's obviously got a hell of a lot of talent so I'm sure he'd get dialed in at Berwick

5 loan transfers in that team, think it's time to look for new blood. Hollub Cz, Kracmar Cz, Skurla Cz, Sogaard Dk, Carpannasse It,