British Speedway Forum
markyb

Bees Vs Wolves Followed By Storm Vs. Cradley 26 Sept.

Piss poor meaningless fixtures on both counts - perhaps time for the "promotion" to offer an admission price to reflect as such

mr Horton and Watson, have you noted that CCFC are charging a fiver (yes 5 English Pounds !) for the visit of Exeter to the Ricoh in early October in order to get bums on seats.

Plus, this 'curfew' malarkey which you keep coming up with to end speedway nights early - at 23.10 tonight the Stock car world final meeting is still going on at Brandon - I live a couple of miles away and is more noisy than any speedway meeting.

Could it be you telling us fans porkies ? Reckon so !

Happy days - or something similar.

18 quid for 30 heats of Speedway excellent value! Cradley fans moaning about it though!

• Like 1

They seem to think think that having to pay £8 for 15 heats of EL speedway is "ripping them off".

They seem to think think that having to pay £8 for 15 heats of EL speedway is "ripping them off".

I think their problem might be 'Coventry v Wolves' in terms of 15 heats of something 'elite'.

Sorry: cheap and easy shot.

Edited by 847084

As a Wolves fan who has been to all the other away meetings this year I will attend this to keep my 100% record. However I do object to paying to watch Cradley and fair credit if the Spoons fans feel the same hurt to their pride well done CVS (not). Next thing they will be telling me the Wolves End Of Season Dinner & Dance is being held closer to Cradley than Wolverhampton - oh it is.

• Like 3

18 quid for 30 heats of Speedway excellent value! Cradley fans moaning about it though!

Edited by markyb

Tuesday September 23, 2014

ADMISSION prices for Friday's Coventry v Wolverhampton/Coventry v Cradley double-header have been confirmed as follows:

Adults £22

Concessions £17

Juniors £5

Season ticket holders £5 admission to cover additional Storm meeting.

No admission for NL meeting only.

Have to say I am disappointed that season ticket holders are being charged £5 for the NL meeting esp when you think they have already had the money from us for the Birmingham meeting that didn't happen. Season ticket already not really been worth it when you take away all the offers for non season ticket holders.

Any word on the Brandonapolis either which is also meant to be part of the season ticket?

Can understand why Cradley aren't very happy as they have to pay £22 to watch their NL team.

Tuesday September 23, 2014

ADMISSION prices for Friday's Coventry v Wolverhampton/Coventry v Cradley double-header have been confirmed as follows:

Season ticket holders £5 admission to cover additional Storm meeting.

They can not charge season ticket holders £5 if they do not want to watch the Storm meeting.

They can not refuse to let S/T holders into the first match only.

Can Neil Watson please explain how they are going to break the contract if they try and enforce the above charge.

QUOTE FROM OLD NEWS ITEM

Season Tickets will be valid for all senior team fixtures, with a minimum of 18 top-flight fixtures to take place under the new league format – and, as an added bonus, Season Tickets will also be valid for the Christmas Cracker if paid for in full before Christmas.

No meeting ever given for paying in full before Christmas.

No 2nd Birmingham Meeting.

Also additional charge for OAP's at the gate is £4 yet they expect S/T holders to all pay £5.

Edited by Silver Cheetah Snr

Disappointed with the pricing. 22 quid is far to much and why is the child price 5 pound? An EL meeting a child is £3 and NL is free so why a fiver? With the playoff meeting Monday there is no way I can afford to attend Friday now with this pricing.

Edited by woz01

Does the programme price increase for a double header.?

MDMC how correct penny pinching by Coventry £5 for Season ticket holders as you say paid for

Mine early Xmas cracker plus Brummies meeting POOR show Mr Watson doubt if I will be paying up front again!!

Probably will want extra 25p for programme!

MDMC how correct penny pinching by Coventry £5 for Season ticket holders as you say paid for

Mine early Xmas cracker plus Brummies meeting POOR show Mr Watson doubt if I will be paying up front again!!

That is a smack on the face to season ticket holders. This is why I would never buy one. Edited by woz01
  • Like 1

Horton and Watson, you need to realise that the hardy season ticket holders (luckily I not one of those !) that keep you alive.

IMO you have treated those, by charging an extra 5 quid, to the meaningless fixrures of Wolves and Cradley, an absolute disgrace.

You don't deserve loyalty anymore !!!

Hope you enjoy Friday night with limited crowd - at least there should be plenty of pies and pasties for Neil to enjoy.

Guess.the normal 17 quid admission already not gonna apply for the play-offs - due the the promotion trying to cream the regulars !

Watch this space !

Sad ( no more happy days ! )

Let's hope they see sense, change the pricing and I will probably attend!