British Speedway Forum
Arson fire

Newcastle 2015

I would like to see the top 5 on the 40 point limit and fast track two national league riders as reserves and it would be much better than the elite league as the reserves would be much and also learn a lot better in the prem league as its much better

What about Richard Lawson if King doesn't return

No. Britain's dullest speedway rider.

No. Britain's dullest speedway rider.

Used to be, but not anymore - has improved massively this season. Seen plenty of great overtaking by him, and not afraid to mix it with the big boys now. If I had more money, would be the first I would sponsor

just to confirm we have a couple of seats left on our coach for the cup meeting on sunday at Glasgow anybody wanting to go my numbers on the supporters club page

Steve Worrall 8.07

Stuart Robson 7.67

Lewis Kerr 6.92

Richie Worrall 6.90

Ludvig Lindgren 6.73

Olly Greenwood 3.29

Victor Palavarro 3.00

comes in at 42.58, but sure with the Brit reduction factor, it might work :-)

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

;)

yeah,,, but you've gotta have Ludvig, he create's so much debate on here,,, it's great :-)

True. :neutral:

I don't think points limits will help Brits in the teams, It should be each team has to have at least 4 Brits in their team or something. And if the points limit actually gets raised bigger names like Lewis Bridger or Chris Harris might drop down and draw in bigger crowds. I would like to see 50/47.5 point teams with at least 4 British riders in them. This is probably a terrible idea though. -_-

I would like to see the top 5 on the 40 point limit and fast track two national league riders as reserves and it would be much better than the elite league as the reserves would be much and also learn a lot better in the prem league as its much better

This idea is also good because it would allow people like Jack Kingston or James Sarjeant get a PL place :)

Edited by DIAMONDS

I don't think points limits will help Brits in the teams, It should be each team has to have at least 4 Brits in their team or something. And if the points limit actually gets raised bigger names like Lewis Bridger or Chris Harris might drop down and draw in bigger crowds. This is probably a terrible idea though. -_-

This idea is also good because it would allow people like Jack Kingston or James Sarjeant get a PL place :)

At the moment that could not be possible unless you are putting more lower order NL riders in every team. To be competitive, and reach the points limit, you would then have to pay mega bucks to drop down big riders, who again would be in short demand. I agree with you about JK , JS,etc, but not many of them knocking about.

At the moment that could not be possible unless you are putting more lower order NL riders in every team. To be competitive, and reach the points limit, you would then have to pay mega bucks to drop down big riders, who again would be in short demand. I agree with you about JK , JS,etc, but not many of them knocking about.

That is true unfortunately. :(

That is true unfortunately. :(

Never mind as I like your thinking. :D

Would happily have Ludo back as long as he's not at #1

we would have to loose a couple of good riders, if that was to be possible :-)

we would have to loose a couple of good riders, if that was to be possible :-)

like who would you get rid of to bring ludvig back

I think you know my answer to that ppm. :o;)

Cue ruffdiamond to give me a rollicking. :shock:

Only kidding ruffdiamond.

sorry,,, I was referring to the no.1 bit,,,

he is currently 4th in our averages, so being No.1 is highly unlikely, shame nonetheless, but definately highly unlikely,,, I hope that's answered your question :-)

I posted a team that I would like for next season earlier,,, but in all honesty can't see the return of the Worralls, so I would maybe swap them for Aaron Summers and Ricky Wells,,, I know Ricky comes in for stick at times, but I think he's ok,,,

I think you know my answer to that ppm. :o;)

Cue ruffdiamond to give me a rollicking. :shock:

Only kidding ruffdiamond.

there's plenty time for that,,, I mean, this season is'nt even over yet, and since you've only just got all your toy's back in the pram,,, we'll take each day as it comes, lol ;-)

• Like 1

sorry,,, I was referring to the no.1 bit,,,

he is currently 4th in our averages, so being No.1 is highly unlikely, shame nonetheless, but definately highly unlikely,,, I hope that's answered your question :-)

I posted a team that I would like for next season earlier,,, but in all honesty can't see the return of the Worralls, so I would maybe swap them for Aaron Summers and Ricky Wells,,, I know Ricky comes in for stick at times, but I think he's ok,,,

there's plenty time for that,,, I mean, this season is'nt even over yet, and since you've only just got all your toy's back in the pram,,, we'll take each day as it comes, lol ;-)

wells and summers would be good along with kerr and rose and maybe rob lambert ? I would like to see joe Jacobs in as a 3 pointer with rose at reserve and a good solid number 2 to come in ( like henry )