British Speedway Forum
Arson fire

Newcastle 2015

wells and summers would be good along with kerr and rose and maybe rob lambert ? I would like to see joe Jacobs in as a 3 pointer with rose at reserve and a good solid number 2 to come in ( like henry )

what do you know about solid number 2s?? rubbishey arse... Shall I tell the tale?? Haha
  • Like 1

what do you know about solid number 2s?? rubbishey arse... Shall I tell the tale?? Haha

I can't wait................................. :shock: :shock: :t::unsure::blink:

wells and summers would be good along with kerr and rose and maybe rob lambert ? I would like to see joe Jacobs in as a 3 pointer with rose at reserve and a good solid number 2 to come in ( like henry )

I think Wells and Summers would do ok, don't think they would vastly improve tho,,, whereas Kerr and Rose are on the upgrade, would keep Robbo, (to keep the native's happy),,, Ludvig for defo for entertainment value alone, (on and off pitch),,, Olly Greenwood for me ahead of Jacobs, not dissin Joe, but don't think he looks at ease at Brough, what I've seen of him, but bags of potential elsewhere :-)

And as soon as I come up with a team the averages all change so guess what?? c: I had to make a new one :o

And as soon as I come up with a team the averages all change so guess what?? c: I had to make a new one :o

Nothing new there then. :o;):) :)

DAMN! :P
1. Richard Lawson 8.22 (Good number 1 and he generally does well round Brough as far as I can remember.)
2. Nico Covatti 4.21/Paul Starke 4.79 (Not sure of Covatti so if not I'd love to see Starke back, but all the way from the south coast. Maybe not.)
3. Stuart Robson 7.56 (Obvious)
4. Lewis Kerr 7.54 (Obvious)
5. Ludvig Lindgren 7.12 (Entertainment, obvious)
6. Simon Nielsen 3.36/Oliver Greenwood 3.12 (If Covatti sounds good then Nielsen, but if not Starke and Greenwood would do and fit :) )
7. Lewis Rose 4.15 (Great reserve.)
Anyway. I will try to refrain from many more. o.O

Nothing new there then. :o;):) :)

lol :D

DAMN! :P
1. Richard Lawson 8.22 (Good number 1 and he generally does well round Brough as far as I can remember.)
2. Nico Covatti 4.21/Paul Starke 4.79 (Not sure of Covatti so if not I'd love to see Starke back, but all the way from the south coast. Maybe not.)
3. Stuart Robson 7.56 (Obvious)
4. Lewis Kerr 7.54 (Obvious)
5. Ludvig Lindgren 7.12 (Entertainment, obvious)
6. Simon Nielsen 3.36/Oliver Greenwood 3.12 (If Covatti sounds good then Nielsen, but if not Starke and Greenwood would do and fit :) )
7. Lewis Rose 4.15 (Great reserve.)
Anyway. I will try to refrain from many more. o.O

lol :D

I'd only have Starke in as a reserve. Similar to Lewis R, who would be my personal choice.

I'd certainly steer clear of Covatti (even on that average).

I'd have Simon N back, or, if fit, Chris Mills.

A lot depends on who is at the top-end average wise, and what the team average will be (although I think they should leave well alone and keep it at 42.5).

Edited by Steve Park

I think you will find that the last Green Sheet averages, listed on the BSPA site, and operative from the 1/10/14, will not be far from the final averages confirmed at this year's AGM.

I think you will find that the last Green Sheet averages, listed on the BSPA site, and operative from the 1/10/14, will not be far from the final averages confirmed at this year's AGM.

Damn! You know what that means then ;)

Damn! You know what that means then ;)

Go do it.

which tales that then the 1 from Cardiff or the 100's of others when av nearly marked me cloth

Big changes needed for next season

would'nt say big changes, but we do need to unearth some reserves that are capable of scoring big at some away meetings,,,

would'nt say big changes, but we do need to unearth some reserves that are capable of scoring big at some away meetings,,,

Thet don't come around that often though. It's only 2 years ago we 'unearthed' Lewi K, so to expect another might be asking a bit much. Not impossible though.

It's similar to all the top notch Danes we were getting in. It had to end eventually and did.

The worrying thing is, we don't have too many of our own assets to call on, so will be forking out Loan fees. I'd say bring in a 7 pointer and get another asset on the books and hope they aren't a Konopka or Palovaara.