British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
JimMcDonald

Belle Vue V Coventry & Kings Lynn 22/09/2014

Any bets?

I have two doubles

BV to beat Coventry and Toft to outscore R. Lambert

And

Harris to outscore Zagar (I know it sounds crazy but Harris will get 6 rides and Zagar only 4) and Cook to outscore Schlein just because Cook would have had 4 or 5 races under his belt before Schlein even turns a wheel.

EDIT: Come on Cookie haha :oops::drink::D

Edited by Gater1

Any bets?

I have two doubles

BV to beat Coventry and Toft to outscore R. Lambert

And

Harris to outscore Zagar (I know it sounds crazy but Harris will get 6 rides and Zagar only 4) and Cook to outscore Schlein just because Cook would have had 4 or 5 races under his belt before Schlein even turns a wheel.

Schlein will be turning his wheels in the first meeting as Lynn are on first :wink:

Schlein will be turning his wheels in the first meeting as Lynn are on first :wink:

Oh yeah lol. Oh well I still fancy Cook to outscore Schlein anyway.

Harris to outscore Zagar looks like a great bet to me. Mind you, I thought he'd manage more than 6 at Swindon 2 weeks ago!

Also gone with Kerr -4 vs Starke and already regretting it, Lambert vs Toft, Cov +4 and Lynn +2. As single and doubles.

Harris to outscore Zagar looks like a great bet to me. Mind you, I thought he'd manage more than 6 at Swindon 2 weeks ago!

Also gone with Kerr -4 vs Starke and already regretting it, Lambert vs Toft, Cov +4 and Lynn +2. As single and doubles.

Not as much as I am on my Cook v Schlein lol

It's very risky Coventry using R/R esp now that our top 2 are riding in the meeting before and Garrity is riding with pain in his arm. Think a guest would have been better.

Well you could have have Coventry +6 and Kings Lynn +4 @Bet Victor if you want to take winning seriously

What's this singles & doubles business?

Single is a normal bet. A double is betting that two bets will both happen.

Im liking b vue -4 v coventry 5/6,especially as b vue riders all have there set up.

If someone had told me Zagar and Harris would be 4-3 I'd have laughed at you!!

Mixed night in the end.

If someone had told me Zagar and Harris would be 4-3 I'd have laughed at you!!

Mixed night in the end.

yh lol just shows how inconsistent they both are!!