British Speedway Forum

He didn't fall off and scored in every race, not too bad for his first competitive meeting for a few years - the only way is up!!

• Like 1

He only beat 3 finishers in 5 races but Id expect there to be a lot more improvement to come.

May not be the overnight sensation some have predicted though.

Just as well he doesnt need a visa as on this showing he wouldnt qualify.

Only 2 races where not everybody finished wasn't there? He also finished one race with a flat tire. You've got to be in it to win it, and he finished every race, that has got to be the plus point.

Agree he isn't going to be a world beater by March, but don't think it is all doom and gloom just yet - would be interesting to know if he was way off the pace or just losing out at the start

Edited by Cue Ball

He only beat 3 finishers in 5 races but Id expect there to be a lot more improvement to come.

May not be the overnight sensation some have predicted though.

Just as well he doesnt need a visa as on this showing he wouldnt qualify.

Not looking too much into what happen in this meeting.

Having just got back into the sport after a break, his equipment and set ups at this stage made not be up to scratch and his racing fitness may not be quite there yet.

At this particular moment just pleased to see him get some competitive track time.

Only 2 races where not everybody finished wasn't there? He also finished one race with a flat tire. You've got to be in it to win it, and he finished every race, that has got to be the plus point.

Agree he isn't going to be a world beater by March, but don't think it is all doom and gloom just yet - would be interesting to know if he was way off the pace or just losing out at the start

I will be kind as i know it was only his second meeting but was way off the pace and only finished in front of one rider from memory, the race he had a flat there were only two in it and he was way behind in second anyway.

Races against the better riders he was atleast a quarter of a lap behind or greater.

Hadnt seen Kerian Spoule before but he looked good and Brodie Waters has come on in leaps and bounds.

Junior

And good to see Joey Ringwood in the points thought he would have been back in the uk this season looked a decent 3 pointer

• Like 1

Dont get me wrong my post wasnt meant to be over critical.

Sissis is a highly talented motorcyclist but has limited speedway experience.

With the right support team and equipment he will get better and better quite quickly IMO but he needs time and patience.

Some have hailed him as an instant heat leader and whilst thats not impossible Id say its not likely.

Only at the end of the season will we see what he is really all about.

Do you have any idea what youre talking about?

Some people seem to forget there is a points limit when you are Team building.Imo Sissis on a 5pt is worth the gamble.
  • Like 2

Some people seem to forget there is a points limit when you are Team building.Imo Sissis on a 5pt is worth the gamble.

On any 5 point assessment, all it takes is for the rider to score in every ride (including a second somewhere - assuming they are in the main body) and they have done their job.

IMO Arthur Should do well enough. I think starting at reserve is the best thing that the tigers could have done, as bates is adequate cover for him.

I'm looking forward to seeing him at Armadale next year!

On any 5 point assessment, all it takes is for the rider to score in every ride (including a second somewhere - assuming they are in the main body) and they have done their job.

IMO Arthur Should do well enough. I think starting at reserve is the best thing that the tigers could have done, as bates is adequate cover for him.

I'm looking forward to seeing him at Armadale next year!

Saw him a wee spin at Berwick a while back think he was 15 or 16 it's obvious he knows how to ride a bike and his Road racing skills were decent .Like I said worth the gamble.

Oilyrags problem with Sissis is that his love child Ben Wilson has been overlooked by the Sheffield promotion

Oilyrags problem with Sissis is that his love child Ben Wilson has been overlooked by the Sheffield promotion

Partly and Andre , both proven point scorers at Sheffield , would rather had Rich Hall and I dont like him than taken the gamble.