British Speedway Forum

Its unfair to keep bringing Wilson into this , how about Andre and if its the age thing you are on about Adam Ellis ?

Sissis is not just rusty after a few years out ... he has never done it !

Ok he has done well as a kid in probably a similar standard to last years development league , its a gamble that in time may pay off but we are starting the season with effectivly 6 riders while one gets upto speed (if he ever does) also how fit is Poole ?

• Like 1

Its unfair to keep bringing Wilson into this , how about Andre and if its the age thing you are on about Adam Ellis ?

Sissis is not just rusty after a few years out ... he has never done it !

Ok he has done well as a kid in probably a similar standard to last years development league , its a gamble that in time may pay off but we are starting the season with effectivly 6 riders while one gets upto speed (if he ever does) also how fit is Poole ?

Andre's average would not fit, and if we question Taylor Poole's fitness then what Andre's that was a massive knock to head.

Adam Ellis, yes I can see where you are coming from, but the club are trying to re build an asset base for the club, and Ellis is never going to become available for transfer, Sissis after completing so many meetings will become an asset.

Andre's average would not fit, and if we question Taylor Poole's fitness then what Andre's that was a massive knock to head.

Adam Ellis, yes I can see where you are coming from, but the club are trying to re build an asset base for the club, and Ellis is never going to become available for transfer, Sissis after completing so many meetings will become an asset.

I had a go at cycle speedway as a kid , could have me as an asset if they want

I had a go at cycle speedway as a kid , could have me as an asset if they want

I will pass your number onto the Promotion.

• Like 1

To all Tigers fans, our next STAARS gathering will be next Thursday (8th January 2015) at the New Barrack Tavern pub on Penistone Road, Sheffield from 8pm.

All are welcome.

Well the Sheffield promotion I think have done a great job, it seems like a side that should have no problem at home (I hope) and hopefully with that confidence can get some good results on our travels also.

I like the fact we have taken a gamble on Arthur Sissis, he has potential once he gets going again and would rather take a gamble than bring one of old guard back.

• Like 1

It has probably be mentioned on here about Arthur, how is he a 5.00 when Allen and Holder are starting on a 7.00?

Greek passport.

It has probably be mentioned on here about Arthur, how is he a 5.00 ......

Yes, many many many many times!

• Like 1

Another howler for sissis in aussie u21 qualifier. Money would been better spent pn a British youngster.

• Like 1

I'll reserve judgment until the lad has done half a season over here, but the early signs ain't promising

• Like 1

Another howler for sissis in aussie u21 qualifier. Money would been better spent pn a British youngster.

I was hoping Authur would do better , but yes that was poor in a field that was only b grade quality at the bottom end, pipping a rider on the line for second that only scored a point isn't promising.

Young Rob Medson would be worth a look , I believe he has English heritage as well so could maybe be a 3 pointer.

Junior

• Like 1