British Speedway Forum

Despite both being below the 7 point average the UKV&I expect?

Does the 7 point average include bonus points ???

Despite both being below the 7 point average the UKV&I expect?

i think both would ne covered by the caveat in the regs about those affected by injury.

Heres a quick link to a meeting result that had a couple of your riders involved.

Proctor looked back to his best , Sissis lets just say he looked better but still off the A graders pace although he did make a few good starts.

http://www.gillmanspeedway.com/news/ty-proctor-regains-the-jack-young-cup/

Junior

Heres a quick link to a meeting result that had a couple of your riders involved.

Proctor looked back to his best , Sissis lets just say he looked better but still off the A graders pace although he did make a few good starts.

Junior

He would have looked world class against that opposition surely, hardly a surprise.... :neutral:

• Like 1

Junior

"Close to beating Arlo Bugeja..."

I don't think we're out of the woods yet!

• Like 2

He would have looked world class against that opposition surely, hardly a surprise.... :neutral:

No not at all was beaten by Branford, and Medson lead him until the last corner when they raced.

Junior

He looked much better last night. Still a long way to go but showed signs of it starting to come together for him

He looked much better last night. Still a long way to go but showed signs of it starting to come together for him

i think both would ne covered by the caveat in the regs about those affected by injury.

Why? Neither were close to achieving their averages before injuries. Proctor being allowed to replace Roynon was one of the reasons for the current mess with regards the visas.

Why? Neither were close to achieving their averages before injuries. Proctor being allowed to replace Roynon was one of the reasons for the current mess with regards the visas.

Tay was at 6.99 prior to his broken arm and has since broken both femurs.

i am with bluepanther on this. ty did not beat any decent riders. good to see the lad back, but dont big him up just yet.

He Finished outside the top 6 in Jason crump trophy this morning against a slightly stronger field.

I'm sure Ty pulled out injured after winning his first 3 races beating Sedgy on the way and was leading his race when he fell damaging the same leg as before

so not all bad eh

He Finished outside the top 6 in Jason crump trophy this morning against a slightly stronger field.

It's a mistake I've made too - but it was Phil's trophy not Jason's.