British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
stevebrum

Play Offs Decided

Just came on the thread to ask the same question. I'd booked the 20th off work!

idiot brilliant. So I book the time off work for the Monday only to find its been moved to the Wednesday. Screw the fans once again.

Is it any wonder I rarely go these days?

Edited by SCB

The Wednesday 2nd Leg has been in the public domain for quite a while. It was in as 'Reserved Playoffs' a good couple of months ago on the Swindon website, with the 20th not appearing in the fixture list.

The Wednesday 2nd Leg has been in the public domain for quite a while. It was in as 'Reserved Playoffs' a good couple of months ago on the Swindon website, with the 20th not appearing in the fixture list.

It was on the FIM international meeting schedule as the 20th. Not sure I can make it now.

Edited by woz01

Why don't they actually announce this to people FFS! We had leave booked around the consecutive Monday dates going off the official FIM fixture list. !!!!

Why don't they actually announce this to people FFS! We had leave booked around the consecutive Monday dates going off the official FIM fixture list. !!!!

Luckily having just had a word with my boss about the useless-ness of the BSPA and how the weather can be a PITA he's agree that I can have the Wednesday or Monday off or any other day they think - as long as I don't take any extra days off. But I'm lucky, I have a flexible boss - how many others do?

Luckily having just had a word with my boss about the useless-ness of the BSPA and how the weather can be a PITA he's agree that I can have the Wednesday or Monday off or any other day they think - as long as I don't take any extra days off. But I'm lucky, I have a flexible boss - how many others do?

I certainly don't! Luckily I'm on days so can at least go to the home leg and watch away on tv although I'd have liked to go. That's if we get there of course.