British Speedway Forum
Daniel Smith

King's Lynn V Poole Pirates Mon 29th

Yes neils is a loss to kings lynn but some seem to think poole losing ward is nothing. Yes poole as are in good form but they generally are this time of year which doesnt happen by accident

Really? I haven't seen one person say that losing Ward isn't significant.

Poole generally know how it all works come Play off time and that is being in form at the right time.

This current catalogue of injuries may just put a chink in that armour.

Really? I haven't seen one person say that losing Ward isn't significant.

Poole generally know how it all works come Play off time and that is being in form at the right time.

This current catalogue of injuries may just put a chink in that armour.

By going on and on about Iversen being out and not mentioning Ward it seems that way to me, surely one cancels the other out.

By going on and on about Iversen being out and not mentioning Ward it seems that way to me, surely one cancels the other out.

That point i agree with, and you are correct.

The only difference to PERFORMANCE is that Poole are in form WITHOUT Darcy (guest or RR they have been winning).

The Stars have been out of form WITH Iversen prior to the play offs and no suitable guest is just exposing them further.

That is the major difference.

That point i agree with, and you are correct.

The only difference to PERFORMANCE is that Poole are in form WITHOUT Darcy (guest or RR they have been winning).

The Stars have been out of form WITH Iversen prior to the play offs and no suitable guest is just exposing them further.

That is the major difference.

Not to the "Win at all costs" brigade. They're looking for excuses in case they don't win the play offs!

• Like 1

Not to the "Win at all costs" brigade. They're looking for excuses in case they don't win the play offs!

Judging by their track prep, i would say the bees are the win at all costs brigade

• Like 1

Why is SteveBrum so interested in the play-offs?

we are speedway fans unlike you who is an idiot a troll or both

See what you say, but NKI is far more important to Lynn than Ward is to Poole. Niels is the man, everyone turns to when the going gets tough. He's the one who set the bar at the highest. level. He gets us back into matches when we have fallen behind, He sets the example for others to follow. There's no one who could replace the value he gives to the team.

By contrast, Darcy just does the unbelievable on a bike...................

See what you say, but NKI is far more important to Lynn than Ward is to Poole. Niels is the man, everyone turns to when the going gets tough. He's the one who set the bar at the highest. level. He gets us back into matches when we have fallen behind, He sets the example for others to follow. There's no one who could replace the value he gives to the team.

By contrast, Darcy just does the unbelievable on a bike...................

He's pretty unbelievable off the bike too!!

• Like 2

He's pretty unbelievable off the bike too!!

Would that be in the Bar ? :wink:

Good luck to both teams - hope it's a close affair.

I still think Poole will do it but guests can be unpredictable (on both sides) so anything can still happen.

I don't really mind who wins this one though.

Good luck to both teams - hope it's a close affair.

I still think Poole will do it but guests can be unpredictable (on both sides) so anything can still happen.

I don't really mind who wins this one though.

Poole have all ready won this one. :oops::oops::D

Poole have all ready won this one. :oops::oops::D

Well spotted - wrong thread - lol

Let's get behind the boys.

Tough ask but would be terrific if we can kill the virus in speedway

HahahahahahahHah (breath)"hahahahHHahahahahaha

• Like 1

HahahahahahahHah (breath)"hahahahHHahahahahaha

How mature , a Pirates fan with a big ego. Thats a first (not).

Edited by stevebrum