British Speedway Forum
Islander15

Eastbourne 2015

I've had the same invite at work too but then again we have over the last few years purchased some very large and expensive machines from Dugards!!

Just made a phone call and i have been told that all fans are welcome from 11 am the start of the press day, Just that the fans are not allowed in to the network meeting and area where they have the food for all the local companies. But fans are welcome to participate and take photos. " i got my new samsung phone so i can get a selfi with someone special" xxxxxx

• Like 1

Thanks for the info Catinthehat.

My first ever speedway meeting was the "re-launch" of Eastbourne in 1969, and I was hooked. The last few years (4 or 5) I haven't been because I got so fed up with the EL. The missing riders, irregular fixtures, and all the lies about why so and so wasn't riding. But now I feel like it is a new start. I may be wrong but I will give it a go.

I will definitely be at the first meeting and I am really looking forward to bringing on the youngsters like we did in the past.

Come on the Eagles!

• Like 1

Thanks for the info Catinthehat.

My first ever speedway meeting was the "re-launch" of Eastbourne in 1969, and I was hooked. The last few years (4 or 5) I haven't been because I got so fed up with the EL. The missing riders, irregular fixtures, and all the lies about why so and so wasn't riding. But now I feel like it is a new start. I may be wrong but I will give it a go.

I will definitely be at the first meeting and I am really looking forward to bringing on the youngsters like we did in the past.

Come on the Eagles!

i hope that you enjoy & continue to enjoy for many years to come. Welcome to the NL.

I dont start work till 4pm so means i can come then, woohoo roll on 11am next friday! :)

I dont start work till 4pm so means i can come then, woohoo roll on 11am next friday! :)

Be careful, I don't know where the 'cat' got his information from but on the web site Martin is quite definite that there will be no public admission before 1.0 .

latest from official website

On the 20th March 2015 Eastbourne will hold there press and practice day in which the timings have changed.

The public will now be allowed to enter the stadium from 11AM but will not be admitted to the corporate event however they can gain a pass to the event upstairs for a small fee of £5 where they can meet business and network with a buffet upstairs in the bar.

• Like 1

I looked on the web page lol :t:, then i rang my mate who then rang a friend of a friend who then waited to hear whats going on to return it to me. Took a few hours to get the info as her son is going to ride the 125cc during the press day. so all good for her.

Edited by catinthehat

Georgie Wood looks a natural round Arlington, according to my friend who has seen him.

Exciting times just around the corner in Sussex. Can't wait for it to start.

Just have to work out how to "duck out of work" on Friday and look like a VIP :)

• Like 1