British Speedway Forum
Islander15

Eastbourne 2015

...and what a surprise...

Don't think it was that much of a surprise Alan but jolly good signing, nonetheless.

I didnt even think he will arrive with all the visa problems, Good Job to all the people at Eastbouirne Speedway i will be going to press day just to see how good this kid is also to see how this networking is going to happen, All we need to find out is who is the new sponsor? I have a feeling its something to do with Fatboy Slim or something to do with a music band?

I didnt even think he will arrive with all the visa problems, Good Job to all the people at Eastbouirne Speedway i will be going to press day just to see how good this kid is also to see how this networking is going to happen, All we need to find out is who is the new sponsor? I have a feeling its something to do with Fatboy Slim or something to do with a music band?

I think Eastbourne were wise not to announce BWD until he was through the arrival doors and in Britain.

Those with long memories will remember the disappointment of Gizatullin being refused a visa and having to make a last-minute change.

Always best to have some excitement in the papers just before you go racing.

• Like 1

I am guessing he is part British so I assume that would get him over any visa issues.

Great news he is confirmed at last, it looks like the Dugards really rate him.

This made me laugh, the Bradley kid has travelled half way around the world I would think about 24 to 30 hours on planes and looks as fresh as a daisy, Connor Dugard has travelled from Eastbourne to Heathrow early hours and looks all washed out, maybe it was the worry that Bradley wasn’t going to make it through the UK customs door? I have to say he is a bit of alright, and even better I have just found him on twitter, will have to give him a tweet or even a treat lol.

http://www.speedwaygb.co/news.php?extend.28474

@@BradWilsonDean

wilson_dean_bradley2.jpg

Edited by catinthehat
  • Like 2

Just followed all the Links and came across Bradley fund rasing page, only 39% for a kid to chace a dream like that, I am sure we can all help him with a little bit more, Last week was Red Nose day this week its help brad day.. :D hands in the deep pockets everyone. i cant wait to see him ride.

https://givealittle.co.nz/project/bradleywilsondean

Edited by catinthehat
  • Like 1

This made me laugh, the Bradley kid has travelled half way around the world I would think about 24 to 30 hours on planes and looks as fresh as a daisy, Connor Dugard has travelled from Eastbourne to Heathrow early hours and looks all washed out, maybe it was the worry that Bradley wasn’t going to make it through the UK customs door? I have to say he is a bit of alright, and even better I have just found him on twitter, will have to give him a tweet or even a treat lol.

http://www.speedwaygb.co/news.php?extend.28474

@@BradWilsonDean

wilson_dean_bradley2.jpg

at last, the man behind the legend. and those kevlars are a bit of alright aswell.

BWD looks a real gem!!!! his suit looks a bit big!

because bradley wasn't in the country someone had to go to the tailors on his behalf. unfortunately martin was the only one available.

• Like 2

BWD looks a real gem!!!! his suit looks a bit big!

Thats how long they plan to keep him, He will grow into it!

I totally didn't know that he was coming since December when it was announced in New Zealand paper

Edited by Alex2000

Eastbourne all over social media like a rash this week. Grabbing every opportunity to get publicity; can;'t blame them with the season starting soon.

Have to say Mike, it feels like that to me. I think the NL will be competitive, lots of young riders who can link with the supporters.

NL is the place to be

• Like 3

My mate let it slip who the new sponsor is I dont want to upset the sponsor or take away the glory. Well done to the Eastbourne club. An Elite league sponsor size in the national league. This will bring up the standard.

My mate let it slip who the new sponsor is I dont want to upset the sponsor or take away the glory. Well done to the Eastbourne club. An Elite league sponsor size in the national league. This will bring up the standard.

Good for you for keeping it under the cat's hat.

That's the responsible thing for fans to do.

Anyone who does know should stay quiet until the official announcement. We all know it is hard getting sponsors and Eastbourne appear to have done well, if Catinthehat is right.