British Speedway Forum
Islander15

Eastbourne 2015

I think after the first load of averages will see where Eastbourne are going either uphill or downhill but I can see it all being up up up,

Seeing what we were invited too at Press day there is a lot to give on the Track as well as off the Track, The Management as we have seen are a bit green (Brenden) but again a happy team is a productive team and will go on to be a winning team, Owen & Wilson-dean will be in the pairs for sure.

The new sponsor will bring the best of the management and show them how a professional business should be run. All I can say is that Eastbourne are in the right league for enjoyment of speedway and possibly the best excitement and racing. Lets start the season with a bang.

• Like 3

Alex2000 wins da award for 'Most too say about nothing' :rofl:

Alex2000 wins da award for 'Most too say about nothing' :rofl:

Thanks what do i get?

ah i see we've attracted another fan to the page EB management must be rubbing their hands together at the amount of visitors on this thread hopefully if we are lucky 5% will turn up to at least one meeting!!

Eastbourne are the team to beat after reading this thread. Good luck!

Posting through Eastbourne tinted spectacles maybe!

Islander15 - why don't you just stick in the thread about your own team?

Because it's an open forum.

And if we all did that it would be pointless having an open forum, its what forums are about opinions. Some think Eastbourne will win the League, others disagree, some think Eastbournes reserves are the strongest pair in the NL, others disagree it all goes to make a good strong Discussion Forum.

• Like 3

I am going good Friday expecting my team (kent) to get quite a spanking but I also confidently feel kent will finish above Eastbourne come September time.

ooh that was petty!

• Like 1

There is a junior forum on here Richard Weston, Alex200 and jubileeclip if ya struggling on da grown up forum where we all speak!! :rofl::rofl::party:

Posting through Eastbourne tinted spectacles maybe!

Says the person who supports Isle of Wight who have no chance of winning!!

Because it's an open forum.

By the way he Opened the thread!

There is a junior forum on here Richard Weston, Alex200 and jubileeclip if ya struggling on da grown up forum where we all speak!! :rofl::rofl::party:

Explain how I am struggling then! Tell me what you think. Have I no right to make small comments? I mean at least I don't use slang in my comments because I can't think of the proper word for it! Like has been said its an open forum! Maybe you can give the junior forum a go!

Anyway we are here because we all like speedway so lets just talk about that!

Edited by Alex2000

See some Eastie fans are getting a bit touchy because others dont rate there team. As i said before i cant see them challenging for the league at all..