British Speedway Forum
Islander15

Eastbourne 2015

Alex, mason ain't good enough to beat Morley. Greenwood is a better rider than Mason.

I know he is better! But is he used to eastbourne??

Not sure that Eastbourne fans need to worry about Morley.

Rumour mill now saying Morley has to ride for Redcar

Admittedly, no confirmation on either the Redcar or the Kent websites but they maybe have not yet caught up with the news.

Not sure that Eastbourne fans need to worry about Morley.

Rumour mill now saying Morley has to ride for Redcar

Admittedly, no confirmation on either the Redcar or the Kent websites but they maybe have not yet caught up with the news.

Redcar website shows a guest for Friday which I read on preview of their page.

Rumour has it Ben is riding for Redcar.

From Redcar: Redcar (Friday v Sheffield): Hugh Skidmore, Jan Graversen, Lasse Bjerre, Ludvig Lindgren (guest), Luke Crang (guest), Matej Kus, Rafal Konopka

From Redcar: Redcar (Friday v Sheffield): Hugh Skidmore, Jan Graversen, Lasse Bjerre, Ludvig Lindgren (guest), Luke Crang (guest), Matej Kus, Rafal Konopka

But I just heard what you are all on about

Loving the eagles new pit boards they are looking really classy and detailed, more plus points from me to the eagles management!

• Like 1

Meeting was ok. Damp and drizzle in the air the only speedway meetings in was Eastbourne and lakeside. Brilliant entertainment run so quickly no bob on his tractor and a full second half. Kent had all the luck with problems with Andrews and BWD bikes. But the atmosphere was buzzing. Brilliant parade on the Harley's. Can't wait till next week.

• Like 1

Has the BWD bet been paid up? Wasn't it that he wouldn't score 10 in any meeting in his first month? And he's already done it :D

Call me stupid

Hey Triple.H your stupid

I didn't think NL teams could sign assets so obviously the rule has changed and I've missed it or has it changed at all.

I look at it from a totally neutral position but a team like Buxton finding a rough diamond and selling him on could be the difference between running and not running.

With the in house politics of British Speedway this no doubt has happened numerous times.

All clubs can sign riders as assets. NL riders can come and go with no loan fees. This makes it possible for enough riders to go around the sport. Eastbourne have a gem in Bradley but it does not mean he will be there next year unless they move up to the PL. But Eastbourne are running in the NL but under an Elite league licence. Look at Martin and Connor all the hard work but Bob really ownes the club and the riders. JK, Woodward, Bridger, Simon G. Now BWD almost a PL side take away jk as he is too old. But why move from NL to PL if your making the NL work for you. Bumped into Ceglo at the first meeting he said it was sorted and he settle the bet.

Im not looking back for it but I wonder if the Kent fan who bemoaned that Eastbourne had signed a grasstracker with little speedway experience now regrets that little moan and in fact wishes that Kent had done the same? :o

Its impressive what Eastbourne are doing, lets face it, its not the first time we've taken the club down in league terms to bring the club and some assets forward in fairly recent times..

Eastbourne needed a good kick up the backside and The Dugard's are once again breathing new life into the club, It will be interesting to watch the long term project evolve.

As many thought, BWD looks a bit too good for this league and it can't be too long before he gets the odd call for a guest appearance or two a league above..

Maybe with Bradley, Simon G, Cam Woodward, and Bridger, and 3 others we could go in next year at PL level? and run NL?