Danger Mouse 7.38

The Hot Shot from Devon 4.41

Marc Flowin-Owen 6.11

Super Danny Warwick 7.01

Kamakaze Kiwi 5.00

Georgie 'The Bulldog' Wood 3

Electric Gating Dugard 3

As stated above

Just a question for everyone, Danny is not going to be fit for a long time from what he has put on face book, is there anyone out there that free at the moment with an average of Danny?

I thought Matty Bates had been signed, has that fallen through ? You could always re-declare and put Tim Webster in on 8-74 in place of Danny Warwick, then replace Marc Owen with a rider up to just over 4.00, by the way we know what injury problem Danny has, but Marc Owen seems to have been forgotten in all of this, apparently he has an head injury, the last time Marc had an head injury and it was NOT so long ago, he was out for a long time, what is the injury situation with Marc ? does anyone know.

Yes, I also thought that Matt had been brought in to replace Danny.

I guess with Mark it will be R/R until he is back. I am not sure the head injury is internal with him so assuming it will be short term.

Matt has been signed for warwick, so unless bates gets a greensheet of over 7 warwick when fit wont be able to replace him. Marc is back for the weekends matches and will captain the side as mason is again not riding due to having tests or something, its R/R for mason for both matches.

What a Joke about Mason, I think if the Eastbourne management could have read that David "Mr Sick" is going to miss 4 meetings in the first month i am sure that the Eastbourne management would not have even entertained him, i am dissapointed with Mason but i guess the illness is a serious one and Eastbourne must have taken that into consideration? But if it was my Team i would have out Mason already and gone for some someone else while they had the chance now danny is out. Seems you have to be hard now and cut throat, they have already done it with BDJ.

Matt has been signed for warwick, so unless bates gets a greensheet of over 7 warwick when fit wont be able to replace him. Marc is back for the weekends matches and will captain the side as mason is again not riding due to having tests or something, its R/R for mason for both matches.

How it should have been against Kent!! ;)

If you redeclare before you've ridden 4 meetings you could fit Liam Carr in for Mason!

Shush! I was hoping that Carr's availability may have escaped Eastbourne's notice. "If he signed" & "if all riders stay fit" I couldn't see anybody stopping the Eagles.

I still think Mason offers more in terms of support and advice to the rest of the team and hasn't really done anything wrong to cause him being dropped other than being unwell.

• Like 1

Shush! I was hoping that Carr's availability may have escaped Eastbourne's notice. "If he signed" & "if all riders stay fit" I couldn't see anybody stopping the Eagles.

I still think Mason offers more in terms of support and advice to the rest of the team and hasn't really done anything wrong to cause him being dropped other than being unwell.

Haha Mason has scored well so far but he was always likely to be good on a unique track like Eastbourne, it would be his away scores that wouldn't be like a number 1! The problem is if this is a recurring illness or serious illness then it's not good for the team to keep going with R/R (especially once BWD goes to number 1) and he could always be in the pits even if he's not up to riding.

Good to see Greenwood will be helping us away on Monday!

What a Joke about Mason, I think if the Eastbourne management could have read that David "Mr Sick" is going to miss 4 meetings in the first month i am sure that the Eastbourne management would not have even entertained him, i am dissapointed with Mason but i guess the illness is a serious one and Eastbourne must have taken that into consideration? But if it was my Team i would have out Mason already and gone for some someone else while they had the chance now danny is out. Seems you have to be hard now and cut throat, they have already done it with BDJ.

How can you judge when you don't know what the problem is?

You say you are disappointed with Mason and then contradict yourself by saying it must be a serious illness.

I agree it annoying and obviously if he has a long term issue he may have to be replaced but its a bit early to slate him just yet imo

When do the averages come out at the end of the month? Or is it after the riders has done his 4 matches.

When do the averages come out at the end of the month? Or is it after the riders has done his 4 matches.

I've been told its after 4 home and away league matches

Ok so not at the 1st of may then as that's what I was told but not sure what it really is.

Ok so not at the 1st of may then as that's what I was told but not sure what it really is.

I would just check on the first of may anyway if its not then we know its after 4 matches :t:

I've been told its after 4 home and away league matches

A riders new average is 7 Days after he has completed 4 League meetings, at least that was the last i knew, it used to be 3 home and 3 away but when the League dropped to was it 8 Teams ? last season, that meant if anyone had a strong reserve they could ride maybe half a season with an unfair advantage.

http://www.speedwaygb.co/nlteamissues15

and this is from last season

http://www.speedwaygb.co/nlteamissues14

Edited by greyhoundp
  • Like 2