British Speedway Forum
Islander15

Eastbourne 2015

Perks is back riding for Cradley next Wednesday. Can this thread go back on topic now??

Yeah where did perks come from again lol

catinthehat talking rubbish, as per usual.

• Like 1

Poor bloke spends all his time on this forum!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just a bit more time than me! :P

Just checked the weather looks good for the weekend cant wait to see the Eagles Fly

catinthehat talking rubbish, as per usual.

mmm best not go back via your postings as your find that all mine are all FACT? xxx got to love you (therefused) but we all have our own little bubble we live in, #Lovingtheeagles #weekend #speedway #racing.

Imo I don't think the dugards could have built a better team, especially as 3 of their riders had never ridden NL before and they've all doubled their average in the first month.

How Richard Andrews didn't get a pick I don't know as he is flying! Georgie definitely isn't a reserve getting a second place in heat 15 beating chessell twice today.

Imo I don't think the dugards could have built a better team, especially as 3 of their riders had never ridden NL before and they've all doubled their average in the first month.

How Richard Andrews didn't get a pick I don't know as he is flying! Georgie definitely isn't a reserve getting a second place in heat 15 beating chessell twice today.

Andrews never got a pick because generally in the years he has raced he hasn't really shown much.Has improved big time this season.Fair play to him

• Like 1

Andrews is a bit of a dark horse but looks a white as a ghost :lol:, from where i was on sunday he beat Branford on the line but the ref gave it the other way. Andrews will be a match winner for the Eagles he is out trapping Mason and out ridding him. Georgie wood is top class and has a big following, Dugard is up and down looks great when in front but is a bit of follow my leader when behind, When the rider in front shouts off 10 meters to the turn Dugard does the same but he is 20 meters behind him. (Hope he will get there). Like i said in my other post andrews is the winner with the club and others missed out on our friendly Ghost.

From where I stand Kelsey doesn't know the lines into turn 3 in particular, especially when following. He could do with a practice session with some cones on the track to give him some ideas of what is and what is not possible.

Having sad that, he is doing very well and has scored lots of points.

“Maybe people would then be thinking they left out the wrong man when they brought in Brad because they had different options. It didn’t have to be me who went.” - http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/speedway/eaglesnews/12940623.No_hard_feelings_from_Johnson____but_he_would_love_to_shine_at_Arlington/

im sorry but seeing his performance Sunday the correct rider definitely went, - good call from the Dugard JNR's

Kids are back at Eastbourne this week Maybe BDJ can join in :t: ( Only Joking ). Kids are in Town with four classes same as Scunthorpe, 125cc 150cc 250cc 500cc, Good luck to all the kids and have a safe one, I cant make this meeting as i am away but if i would put my money to go on, H McCurk, N Ablitt, T Brennan, J Parkenson Blackburn. first race is at 5.30pm No racing sunday as the main Team are away at Mildenhall.

nice little comment from Connor in the speedway round up. - http://www.speedwaygb.co/news.php?extend.28786

"EASTBOURNE boss Connor Dugard says he has been delighted with the Eagles’ start to life in the National League.

Said Dugard: “To say we are happy is an understatement! To be honest I didn't think it would start this well. Obviously we wanted to win from thestart but to win by the margins we are is showing people that we do mean business.

“We are having fun at the same time which is a great as well, and you just have to look at the whole atmosphere around the place.

“Fans are saying there's a vibe around the place like no other and that is a reward in itself for me and my Dad. As people may have seen on my social media I've never enjoyed speedway as much as this year and I'm more than certain if we don't get any injuries we are going to be up there with the best of them this year.” "

• Like 1

They may have had the kamikaze kids years ago but this lot is more like the eastbourne wrecking crew. Teams are getting torn apart this year. Even bob dugard was letting loose with the air horns on his tractor. And the best part is the fact that we don't seem to have any great gaters. Just a team of racers that hate losing. A far cry from the stale old elite league. Already had more great races this year than the past 3 put together

• Like 4

They may have had the kamikaze kids years ago but this lot is more like the eastbourne wrecking crew. Teams are getting torn apart this year. Even bob dugard was letting loose with the air horns on his tractor. And the best part is the fact that we don't seem to have any great gaters. Just a team of racers that hate losing. A far cry from the stale old elite league. Already had more great races this year than the past 3 put together

Top post Pitstop, especially the bit about more races so far than we in total in the last 3 years.

I cannot understand why some of those who cold shouldered the NL don't give it a go. No better opportunity that when Cradley come to town.

Racing is better, atmosphere is better, riders interact with the crowd. The team is winning and has already won on the road.