British Speedway Forum
Islander15

Eastbourne 2015

look at it this way sings.

Eastbourne have gone grasstrack root and look at the strides georgie has made, Rye hosue went the motocross root and unfortunately i cant see Alfie Bowtell scoring more than 5 points in a meeting this year so you were right with your analysis they could have done worse!

I completely agree with you there. I think grasstrack provides a much firmer base for transition than motor x. Familiarity with engines, carbs, and the basic style of racing. I still feel the MDL is a better feeder route given the experience of riding the tracks however I cannot argue with the success of grasstrack converts over the years.

Whoaa! Let's get a bit further down the road of 2015 before we get to 2016.

I'm in no hurry to get to that year, I can tell you.

I can see what you're saying sings I personally haven't seen any stars comes through the MDL though unfortunately. I hope they prove me wrong as that is the feeder for these budding young riders.

I'm in no Hurry either RW I just like to plan ahead! And it's exciting thinking about the options!!

Any news on the restage date for Birmingham as would be nice to get that one out the way and move on if we can to the next round, Its going to get tense cant afford another rain off, it rained all day where i live then cleared up and bingo again at 3.30pm the heavens opened for about 20 miniutes flooding the road.

Also Sam will be in the Birmingham side so it might not be as strong lol. # goeastbourne

Speculation of June 28th by Brian Owen from the Argus.

I SEE THIS THREAD IS NOW HOT :)

That's why I had to take my jumper off then :P

Richard the eagle! Brilliant signing!

Builds on our thoughts for the team next year. Should include him now.... :t:

• Like 1

Yep next year thats basically put him in the side. So georgie kelsey bradley richard powell +2 others upto 7.00 ish i reckon so another fresh 3.00 and a 4 IMO, long way off yet though!!

In the Speedway Star Richard even admits he only saw himself as a 'reserve' going into this season now hes racing at Heat leader position. IF that doesnt show progression and ability then i must be blind lol

Richie Andrews is a real surprise packet for me. Knew nothing about him. Then saw he was Demons rider of the year in the Star annual review.

His performances are far in excess of what he has done before.

What's more he - like the rest of them - are a team and that is so important.

He's also a damn nice bloke.

Free pasties all round!

Richie Andrews is a real surprise packet for me. Knew nothing about him. Then saw he was Demons rider of the year in the Star annual review.

His performances are far in excess of what he has done before.

What's more he - like the rest of them - are a team and that is so important.

He's also a damn nice bloke.

Free pasties all round!

ginsters of course