British Speedway Forum
Islander15

Eastbourne 2015

who is the team for the fours for Eastbourne, as i am not sure if it has to be a just the Top four of the side or any of the Four from the Seven.

My choice would be:

Marc Owen

Richard Andrews

Dave Mason

Bradley Wilson

or remove Mason and put in Wood as he is a racer and would try 100%

who is the team for the fours for Eastbourne, as i am not sure if it has to be a just the Top four of the side or any of the Four from the Seven.

My choice would be:

Marc Owen

Richard Andrews

Dave Mason

Bradley Wilson

or remove Mason and put in Wood as he is a racer and would try 100%

Think it will be Wood not Mason as he has been so impressive this season and will be able to race the weaker teams 4's easily

Anyone seen at Arlington with a ginsters pasty will be asked to leave. Only proper ones are eaten by the Wrecking Crew. #teampasty

• Like 1

I think its the top 4 averaged riders who take part so it kelsey georgie and matty wont be able to race unless someones 'unavailable' i suppose, really hope the coach can run there as 4s will be a superb meeting.

Anyone seen at Arlington with a ginsters pasty will be asked to leave. Only proper ones are eaten by the Wrecking Crew. #teampasty

so long as i'm just asked to leave there's not a problem, i'd just say no. it's when you feel one hand on your collar and another on the arse of your jacket and they chuck you out is the problem.

you been drinking again Jay? no idea what that reads lol

no, but I have been putting two new shelves together to hold my speedway dvds, i'll have to open a window it must be the glue.

So its David Mason, Richard Andrews, Bradley Wilson-Dean, Marc Owen.

Real shame Georgie is not in there but I still think we could do well.

look at it this way sings.

Eastbourne have gone grasstrack root and look at the strides georgie has made, Rye hosue went the motocross root and unfortunately i cant see Alfie Bowtell scoring more than 5 points in a meeting this year so you were right with your analysis they could have done worse!

7. Alfie Bowtell - 3,1,2,3 = 9 at home to Kent.

Hopefully more of that to come.

looks like Kelsey changed it around does anyone know what it was confidence / bike set up?

looks like Kelsey changed it around does anyone know what it was confidence / bike set up?

A friend told me there were some technical adjustments to his seat which now prevents him from sliding around.

Small things, it appears, but made a huge difference.

The confidence comes from feeling good on the bike and scoring points. Never looked like falling off.