British Speedway Forum
Islander15

Eastbourne 2015

See some Eastie fans are getting a bit touchy because others dont rate there team. As i said before i cant see them challenging for the league at all..

maybe its because you keep digging them! you can say nothing until the racing starts

Doesnt seem to stop you saying how good they all are?

• Like 1

Doesnt seem to stop you saying how good they all are?

Don't you think that about your team though? Anyway we will see who is right when the season starts and we get a taste of how clubs are going to do! Then we can decide who is right ;-)

Don't worry Alex20 you will be fine man what with Mason's 12 point average :icon_smile_clown::icon_smile_clown:

Don't worry Alex20 you will be fine man what with Mason's 12 point average :icon_smile_clown::icon_smile_clown:

I know that's wrong now!! One of the few things I've got wrong! but I only agreed with someone else! :lol:

No worries Alex2 listen to da men who know ....adz has been on here years ya know

No worries Alex2 listen to da men who know ....adz has been on here years ya know

Adz? I should know what that means. Yes I am new to the sport but I understand alot you know! just not that 12pt thing!

Look back at da posts alex you will find him telling ya whats what man including Masons average lmao

Edited by Hector Austin

Look back at da posts alex you will find him telling ya whats what man including Masons average lmao

Oh its a person oops

yo Alex 20000 keep up fella

yo Alex 20000 keep up fella

sorry:p i missed a page

Don't you think that about your team though? Anyway we will see who is right when the season starts and we get a taste of how clubs are going to do! Then we can decide who is right ;-)

No im realistic enough to know they wont win the league but even if i did think that i wouldnt start throwing mt toys out the pram because others disagree

• Like 2

No im realistic enough to know they wont win the league but even if i did think that i wouldnt start throwing mt toys out the pram because others disagree

What do you expect though coming on an Eastbourne forum and telling us we have a rubbish team! Not being rude but It really is no one knows who will win or lose and you can't say they won't win although we probably won't. Just wait and see you should know if you are a seasoned fan that anything can happen. ;)

Personally I think they have a good team. Not the best but I can see some fire in the belly of the team. Owen and Wilson dean will make it a good challange for most away track they come too when Warwick and andrews will back them up. Mason Dugard wood will all score a little. They all started at under 36 points. Good luck to them all. Big forum or Little forum it's an open forum.

Edited by catinthehat
  • Like 1

What do you expect though coming on an Eastbourne forum and telling us we have a rubbish team! Not being rude but It really is no one knows who will win or lose and you can't say they won't win although we probably won't. Just wait and see you should know if you are a seasoned fan that anything can happen. ;)

Can I ask how much experience and knowledge do you have of national league level speedway and the riders that compete? You seem to be arguing with people who have travelled far and wide watching these guys for years.

• Like 2