British Speedway Forum
Islander15

Eastbourne 2015

Does anyone know if Ben Morley will ride on good Friday because Redcar are also riding on the same day!?

If he has any ambition he'll ride in the PL fixture.

• Like 1

Ok hope he is racing PL. Might make it easier if they get a less strong number 1 if that's possible

From what I heard the team that race in that Leauge where your contract lies takes priority. eg Ben is owned by Rue House he is racing for Redcar in PL so he would have to race for Redcar as PL takes priority.

From what I heard the team that race in that Leauge where your contract lies takes priority. eg Ben is owned by Rue House he is racing for Redcar in PL so he would have to race for Redcar as PL takes priority.

oh right that sounds good then!

It could be argue that his contract is owned by the raiders.....

it could be but if he wants to move up in the sport you go for the higher rated club in pl

it could be but if he wants to move up in the sport you go for the higher rated club in pl
  • Like 1

That rule only applies to EL/PL doubling-up.

The PL always takes priority over the NL!!

That rule only applies to EL/PL doubling-up.

The PL always takes priority over the NL!!

Could this give Mason an easier ride? Depends who they get to replace him.

Ben has confirmed he's racing for kent on Monday and Friday on facebook

Good news, I want to see him testing the Eagles to give us a guide to their ability. Never mind the result of the match, 46-44 would be just fine but 60-30 as suggested would not help bring the fans back.

• Like 1

I see tom Brennan went 3 rides unbeaten again at the house on Saturday I think he'll be the one to watch now

I see tom Brennan went 3 rides unbeaten again at the house on Saturday I think he'll be the one to watch now

He was fantastic last night, just keeps the throttle open in the corners, makes it look easy. Definitely one for the future

he's been worth watching for about 2 years now, we love watching the kids racing . tom seems to be getting the backing at such an early age that maybe rob lambert was saying that he hadn't and he certainly is getting in plenty of track time. a bit of a shame we're not going to see what he can really do for about 3/4 more years and he's by no means the only one but he does stand out atm.