British Speedway Forum
Islander15

Eastbourne 2015

Tough call to name a winner . Rich Andrews is quick, Kelsey can start like a terrier , Georgie is getting faster and faster, Danny is more than capable of beating the lot hands down, the Kiwi will use every line in the book and then some if he's behind but that won't be often, Marc can win this too. The rest won't be making it easy for any of the Eagles team members. Danny Ayers is a gutsy rider.

The meeting certainly won't be dull. Champion of Sussex aside there's some serious bragging rights on the line between them.

If that's the Danny we saw the other day I hope his set up is sorted

I saw Martin say something about working on his bikes on twitter if there's anything wrong Martin will sort it :t:

For me bradley has this hands down he is miles apart from the rest. Wiwatowski looked good in the 2nd half he travels down with andrews who is from plymouth area so that could be polish dave, think he will come 4th. With marc 2nd and kelsey 3rd.

I think Danny will sort himself out just needs time maybe he can borrow Masons bikes as it dont look like he is ever going to ride them :party:

Just been on the Kent Web page to see what sort of meeting they have put on compaired to what Eastbourne have on as they both were due to the run the American Team, I know where my money is going to go with this line up what a load of rubbish, Len has just put on a meeting to rob US, compare that to the meeting that Eastbourne have put on, at least Eastbourne are trying to make it a good meeting with most of them are able to have a good chance to win.

Pairs line up:

Kent SLYDE Kings: Ben Morley & Adam Sheppard (out right winners)
Crayford Kestrels: Harvie Banks & Danno Verge (mid to bottom end)
Crayford Highwaymen: Danny Ayres & Brendan Johnson (2nd)
Crusaders: Aaron Baseby & Dan Berwick (mid table)
Bombers: Darryl Ritchings & Jamie Couzins (mid table)
Romney Falcons: James Shanes & Sam Chapman (3rd)

this is the riders at Eastbourne and i think this is the riding order.

Georgie Wood
David Mason
Aaron Baseby
Danny Ayres
Sam Darroch
Richard Andrews
Kelsey Dugard
Danny Warwick
Tyler Govier
Charley Powell
Nick Laurence
Adam Sheppard
Marc Owen
Niall Strudwick
Bradley Wilson-Dean
Dawid Wiwatowski
Res 17 Sam Heath

I be at Eastbourne 100% Warrwick will be in the top 4 i am sure of that.

Edited by catinthehat
  • Like 1

Why was Witawowski riding Friday 2nd half and again on Sunday? He is a pole so not eligible for the NL. Can it be they are trying to unearth some talent in readiness for the PL next season? I love these theories.

Can any experienced NL people tell me what the rules are on GSA for riders moving from NL to PL. It used to be PL Average x 0.6 to go from PL to EL. It must be different in the NL because I notice that Ben Morley is 9.06 in the NL but only 3.0 in the PL.

Why was Witawowski riding Friday 2nd half and again on Sunday? He is a pole so not eligible for the NL. Can it be they are trying to unearth some talent in readiness for the PL next season? I love these theories.

Can any experienced NL people tell me what the rules are on GSA for riders moving from NL to PL. It used to be PL Average x 0.6 to go from PL to EL. It must be different in the NL because I notice that Ben Morley is 9.06 in the NL but only 3.0 in the PL.

It's a lot simpler conversion! Unless you already have a PL average, when you move from NL to PL you're always a 3.00.

Doesn't look great at Kent. At least at Eastbourne the track will be good and there will be enough tyres to go round lol.

It's a lot simpler conversion! Unless you already have a PL average, when you move from NL to PL you're always a 3.00.

Thanks for that, I was just thinking that if Wilson-Dean, Wood and Dugard develop well they could go into a PLteam for only 9.0 points leaving a handy 33 for 4 others. Could even use 3 of their Elite Assets. I have a feeling this season is a try out to see if Sundays will warrant PL next year, after all they only put their licence on hold. There must be a reason for that and I am sure it is not to go back in the Elite. That ship has sailed.
  • Like 1