British Speedway Forum
Islander15

Eastbourne 2015

just put my thinking cap on and i now put the last big of the jigsaw together and i no who pit stop is Steven " Mick Norris" it all adds up watching you crawl around at the back and almost up to speed like niall Strudwick, I really should have been an inspector #pitstop, Might see you sunday Mick lol

Catinthehat, with your razor sharp wit and such beautiful grasp of English gramatics surely you must be Dean Barker? 😂😂

Any news of the King's Lynn team?

Iversen, Bjerre, Schlein take some stopping round Arlington but what about Cockle, Hazelden and Bailey etc?

Well looking at what the did at Mildenhall on Sunday, I would say they will be tougher opposition than Kent were.

King's Lynn Young Stars = 52
1. James Cockle 3, 3, 3, 1, 2 = 12
2. Josh Bailey 1, 1, 3, 2* = 7+1
3. Scott Campos 1*, 3, 0, 3 = 7+1
4. Shane Hazelden 2, 2*, 3, 3 = 10+1
5. Tom Stokes 3, 2, 3, 3, 0 = 11
6. Adam Portwood 0, 0, 0 = 0
7. Ryan Kinsley 1, 0, 2*, 0, 2* = 5+1

This was from speedway updates site.

Shane knows his way round Arlington.. I think it will be a tough match.

I think KL will safely clear 30 but might struggle for 40. Bailey, Hazeldon, Stokes & Kinsley all look he sort to be comfortable on the tighter track. Portwood may add some entertainment if he features.

Confidence will be high after bashing Mildenhall twice in a week but I think the Eagles will knock that out of them.

Not forgetting that Mildenhall were running on a 3 man team really! We will be on a 6 and if Warwick keeps his pace up 7 man team hopefully making it hard for them?!

How can you say warwick isnt part of the 7 man team? He equaled richard and davids scores and was slightly higher than georgie? danny will ger more than his 7 point average this weekend im sure.

i honestly think itll be:

James cockle 7
josh 4
scott 6
Shane 5
Tom 3
Layne 1 maybe 2
Ryan 1 maybe 2
to back my comments re toms score look at his first trip to wolverhampton last year at number 3 - 3. Tom Stokes - 0 , F/R , F/R , 2 = 2

Read more: http://speedwayupdates.proboards.com/thread/14036/kings-lynn-koc-final-2014#ixzz3XOJdG515

Edited by jubileeclip

What I am saying is he got those points from racing some reserve riders so he would always win. He just looked off pace the week before but he impressed me when he got the better of Owen and Mason. Just saying I hope he stays on pace after a week off

The Owen v Hazleden heat should be a corker . Both grew up on the little track and neither will give an inch

The Owen v Hazleden heat should be a corker . Both grew up on the little track and neither will give an inch

Owen & wilson dean v campos & hazelden ht 3 :D

I think andrews win heat 1

georgie will get a paid max

and wilson-dean to win heat 15

warwick to score more than his avg

owen to get a paid max too

dugard will score comfortably

and mason to hit his avg at least

i also think the 'big head brendan' will now replace the injured luke priest at Rye - get well soon luke

If he does be interesting to see his performance against the eagles.