British Speedway Forum
Islander15

Eastbourne 2015

sorry if this has been explained before but I still haven't got it. how if Eastbourne has ridden a match more than Birmingham is Zach up in the main body so he's in the fours but georgie isn't?

sorry if this has been explained before but I still haven't got it. how if Eastbourne has ridden a match more than Birmingham is Zach up in the main body so he's in the fours but georgie isn't?

Because georgie is 6th in our averages, now zach has a new average he has moved upto 3rd i think, so will be in the 4s. When we get new set of averages later on after the 4s i think georgie will move out of reserve.

Is there any eagles fans here going to the 4s on sunday?

Because georgie is 6th in our averages, now zach has a new average he has moved upto 3rd i think, so will be in the 4s. When we get new set of averages later on after the 4s i think georgie will move out of reserve.

Yes Pat and I will be there. Looking forward to it :t:

thanks , but the bit I don't get is how has Zach got a new average if Birmingham have ridden less meetings than Eastbourne as I hadn't noticed georgie had missed any meetings?

What play-offs?

If you come second in the league that's your final position.

That's why I used the word ironically. I have always hated the playoffs but I think we would win them 'IF' we had them in this league.

Based on this thoery we should win the national trophy and the koc. I quite agree with you. 4/5 of our next NL meetings are away id say we need 2 4 point wins at a minimum, i can see the top 4 of this league finishing extremely tight every point is vital.

Yep. I think the NT is a no brainer and we have a cracking chance in the KO Cup

Yes Pat and I will be there. Looking forward to it :t:

I dont know how weird this sounds, are you from near hailsham? I really wanna go to the 4s, have contemplated getting the train but think thats going to be a lot of hassle, i dont suppose you have a spare seat at all? If you dont want to give me a lift i fully understand being a stranger and all.

I cant make it either as i have to work this Sunday, but means i get a Saturday off later on in the month to watch the KOC round which i think we have a real good chance of winning.

I am not a pasties fan as i cant understand what they say :rofl:

Just a quick change of things, Is there an update on Danny as its just about 8 weeks since his accident.

Just a quick change of things, Is there an update on Danny as its just about 8 weeks since his accident.

He's been around at a few meetings post his accident but I can't see him coming back to race this year.

i saw him at mildenhall, eastbourne and he seems to be doing well if any press reporter reads these forums get in contact with him please it would be good to hear some progress in the speedway star

• Like 1

i saw him at mildenhall, eastbourne and he seems to be doing well if any press reporter reads these forums get in contact with him please it would be good to hear some progress in the speedway star

phillip rising is always on these forums so you might get your wish.

that'll be good!

What are every ones predictions then for the Fours, Best Pairs (who would we put in it) and NLRC