Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
Islander15

Eastbourne 2015

For the pairs itll be whoever is our 2 highest averaged riders at the time i expect bradley and marc that wont change, also both may be in nlrc, defo brad anyway

• Like 1

I fancy Eastbourne to make it from the group of death, after that i'll be pleased with anywhere on the podium . obviously Branford is the man to beat in the nlrc so again bwd for a top 3, and if it's bwd and georgie in the pairs with their passing skills allowing them to pack in 2nd and 3rd it could be made for them, now that could be very close to glory,

I dont know how weird this sounds, are you from near hailsham? I really wanna go to the 4s, have contemplated getting the train but think thats going to be a lot of hassle, i dont suppose you have a spare seat at all? If you dont want to give me a lift i fully understand being a stranger and all.

Hi Steve normally you would be welcome but we are travelling on Saturday to meet up with relatives in Northamptonshire and staying overnight. Sorry :-)

Thanks SB , no worries. Going to get the trains sunday looking forward to the meeting, should be a cracker

For the pairs itll be whoever is our 2 highest averaged riders at the time i expect bradley and marc that wont change, also both may be in nlrc, defo brad anyway

The rules for the Pairs say you can pick which 2 from your highest averaged 3 riders.

Well they put up a good fight and they all gave 100% i hope Richard David and Brad are all okay and ready for the weekend following their crashes

Just seen on the Website that Eastbourne are going to have a practice on Saturday, at least they are going to try BWD and Mason Andrews, good to see that things like this are allowed to happen.

Anyone know how practice went for the team today.

Anyone know how practice went for the team today.

It seems some of them went sand racing but not sure...

I know that Richard, Georgie, David and Bradley all had a slide and were happy. Saw Richard working on set up.

Edited by stevec

EASTBOURNE are set to face Birmingham this afternoon at Arlington at full-strength after Bradley Wilson-Dean declared himself fit to return following his recent accident.

The Kiwi came through a team practice session on Saturday with flying colours and is ready to oNce again line-up for the Eagles in the crunch KO Cup match against the Brummies.

The Eagles trail by just five points from the first leg at Perry Barr and with glorious weather forecast it promises to be the match of the season so far. Tapes up at 3.30pm.