Islander15

Eastbourne 2015

• 4th in the league with a match and 3 matches in hand on mildenhall
  • semi finals of KO CUP
  • 2nd with a match in hand in ther NL Trophy
  • Best Pairs still to play for
  • And the NLRC

Not looking to shabby!!

So how come 1 heat after a lengthy interval the track staff needed to spend a further 10 minutes on the track?? Probably the worst stop start meeting I've seen. Ffs keep dugard off the tractor . Just started to get reasonable crowds but they won't keep coming if he keeps boring us all with tractor racing.

Thought the tractor racing got a tad excessive yesterday BUT to be fair they needed to keep the dust down. As soon as they wet the surface the wind dried it. No more so when Tom Perry tried to go round the outside couldn't see anything , lost it completely and disappeared onto the infield.

Decent result for Eagles without being near their best but Brummies so clearly a 3 man team.

So how come 1 heat after a lengthy interval the track staff needed to spend a further 10 minutes on the track?? Probably the worst stop start meeting I've seen. Ffs keep dugard off the tractor . Just started to get reasonable crowds but they won't keep coming if he keeps boring us all with tractor racing.

Seriously need to go back to saturday nights then wouldnt have any track problems, have a word ;)

I was told yesterday by Martin who seems to understand the tractor problems with his father and said he is looking into it, He also said they are looking into a different track surface now they have a break for a few weeks, he did point out the dust that was produced yeserday was really a matter of the wind and the sunshine together but the biggest problem was the ref, not only did she walk past me yesterday carrying a wodden stall to stand on and look over the bench to see the racing, What a long meeting it turned out to be? The ref Barbara Horley needs to go and move on as she was the ref that screwed the meeting up at Kent, i was told she is no longer be a ref at Rye House, She screwed another meeting up at Mildenhall when she was there #worserefever.

Also now i have that moan out the way, Birmingham are top of the tree at the moment, you can see that they are a very top heavy side but regarding the riders that didnt score that well is just the norm for them, Good racing from Birmingham and from what i can see was the right result yesterday.

Dugard fell while leading 3 points lost Andrews fell 2 points lost BWD fell twice 4 points lost so 9 points wasted, but on the other hand perry beat mason on the run to the line but the blind ref gave it to mason?

Roll on the next round and a run on the road will see the Eagles pick up some wanted points

I was told yesterday by Martin who seems to understand the tractor problems with his father and said he is looking into it, He also said they are looking into a different track surface now they have a break for a few weeks, he did point out the dust that was produced yeserday was really a matter of the wind and the sunshine together but the biggest problem was the ref, not only did she walk past me yesterday carrying a wodden stall to stand on and look over the bench to see the racing, What a long meeting it turned out to be? The ref Barbara Horley needs to go and move on as she was the ref that screwed the meeting up at Kent, i was told she is no longer be a ref at Rye House, She screwed another meeting up at Mildenhall when she was there #worserefever.

Also now i have that moan out the way, Birmingham are top of the tree at the moment, you can see that they are a very top heavy side but regarding the riders that didnt score that well is just the norm for them, Good racing from Birmingham and from what i can see was the right result yesterday.

Dugard fell while leading 3 points lost Andrews fell 2 points lost BWD fell twice 4 points lost so 9 points wasted, but on the other hand perry beat mason on the run to the line but the blind ref gave it to mason?

Roll on the next round and a run on the road will see the Eagles pick up some wanted points

Mason got it; Perry just failed to make it

i think you make some very good points. At the start of the season it was the Connor and Martin show, now slowly but surely it is turning into the bob show again. All of these delays are undermining the eagles new NL era.

So many complaints about the time it take to run the meeting wont surprise me if Martin is there watching the meeting and keeping control of the tractor keys i thought that the meeting was a very drawn out meeting and at least half hour could be cut off that time, A few weeks time will be the test when coventry are down. The Eagles will fly again just the weight of the tractor is stopping them take off. My mate talked to Mr Dury who was going crazy in the pits about the track time and he also said he had talked to Martin about it who was 100% agreed to get him off the track.

Maybe a 7pm start would run a faster meeting and all be done by 9.30 wont be much later then i get home now.

Wouldn't be suprised Iif Kelsey walked away from speedway.

Oh come on.... He's on his first season and is doing much better than many other reserves! Never heard anything quite so stupid!
  • Like 2

Wouldn't be suprised Iif Kelsey walked away from speedway.

Wouldn't blame him if his own supporters don't get off his back. The lad has speedway running through his veins and is having a great first season. Yeah a few mistakes, over eagerness etc but that's all part of the learning curve.

Kelsey won't walk but he might be driven away unless his own fans get behind him.......don't forget Niall Strudwick would probably take his place!

Stupid? Are you a member of his team? Do you know the pressure he is under? Did you witness the comments he had thrown at him? Stupid? No .........

Stupid? Are you a member of his team? Do you know the pressure he is under? Did you witness the comments he had thrown at him? Stupid? No .........

You putting that on a forum he can easily read doesn't help either.... You have to start somewhere. He is class compare to Adam Kirby and Danno Verge so there is no reason for him to be under pressure

niall :o

i believe he recorded a time of 67 seconds yesterday. Thats 6 seconds slower than Dugard. 60 seconds a race divide by 4 laps 15 seconds a lap meaning Niall is nearly half a lap behind Kelsey.

• Like 1

You needn't worry about my remarks being read by Kelsey. I had a long talk with him yesterday hence why I know what I'm talking about.