British Speedway Forum
Islander15

Eastbourne 2015

You needn't worry about my remarks being read by Kelsey. I had a long talk with him yesterday hence why I know what I'm talking about.

Good for you. Did you tell him how good he is or did you just put him down as well? I wouldn't be surprised if you did that!

Why the hell would I? He's my mate . Don't be so judgemental of someone you don't know. God I hate presumptuous people

Edited by pitstop
  • Like 1

Why the hell would I? He's my mate . Don't be so judgemental of someone you don't know. God I hate presumptuous people

So you hate yourself. You are the one saying you bet he walks away from speedway! If he does I'll give you £20 Go and check the rest of this conversation you said he would walk off!!!!! Edited by Alex2000

I actually said I wouldn'tbe suprised Iif he walked away. How is that presumptuous? Are you 12 ?

So you hate yourself. You are the one saying you bet he walks away from speedway! If he does I'll give you £20 Go and check the rest of this conversation you said he would walk off!!!!!

Reading this conversation, pitstop said he wouldn't be surprised if Kelsey did after speaking to him (no bets involved). He didn't say he wanted him to, or that he was...

I actually said I wouldn'tbe suprised Iif he walked away. How is that presumptuous? Are you 12 ?

If he's committed he won't walk away no matter what people say. His father will help him because he achieved lots and Kelsey has something to aspire to. No I'm not 12 because a 12 year old wouldn't be able to read what you have put on here

Reading this conversation, pitstop said he wouldn't be surprised if Kelsey did after speaking to him (no bets involved). He didn't say he wanted him to, or that he was...

Yes I don't disagree he may feel people expect him to do more but he doesn't need to. He is scoring double what other reserves are and is doing very well for his first season so there's no point suggesting he might when we all know he won't. And if he does I will be extremely surprised

What does anyone else think on Kelsey Dugard catinthehat, jubilee clip?

Kelsey is doing just fine, scoring lots of points. 7+1 yesterday and two heat wins. Thank you very much.

• Like 1

Kelsey has a lot to learn he does not understand that sometimes this is not a game, I bet you that Kelsey has been given his equipment but really does not understand how good it is, when Matt rode his bike the other day he had some great rides on it, I personally find it frustrating that Kelsey has fallen off 5 times that I can count on the same place same turn. He is better then that but he needs to learn another entry to the bottom turn rather then the same one when he crashes. Where I was watching I could see Papa Strudwick putting Kelsey's seat back together on one of his bikes, Connor was putting a wheel in it and Martin had the engine in bits during the meeting? Seems like someone is not spending enough time on equipment?

Must be frustrating for everyone to see and time consuming when a meeting that they really should be watching and making sure that everything is right for the whole team.

I have to agree with kitty cat here.

Everyone says about all this pressure and all of that when you think about it they have all had pressure reading through these forums.

Bwd - the unheard kiwi, ruined Brendan's season immediately hated pressure on him to do well make sure Eastbourne made the right decision.

Dave mason - everyone said he's past his game to old doesn't do anything other than gate.

Marc Owen - everyone has said how he's injury prone and not had a fair crack at one season.

Georgie wood - the reserve that had never sat on a speedway bike until January

Kelsey - a dynasty of a successful heritage within the sport

Richard Andrews - many said he was no more than a reserve but he stepped up

Mattie bates - a guest for Danny Warwick everyone said he wouldn't be commited well he's ridden in nearly as many meetings this year as he did last year!

So I think everyone saying about this pressure is talking nonsense as it is just giving Kelsey another reason to hide behind if he doesn't perform. And it doesn't take a mastermind to realise Kelsey cannot ride bends 3-4 out wide.

Crash x2 Kings Lynn

Crash x 1 championship of sussex

Crash x 1 cradley

Crash x 1 Birmingham

• Like 1

Probably best I don't make further comment on eastbourne.

Don't feel that you can't pitstop. I'm sure others will agree when I say your opinion on the NL is valued.

Edited by Islander15
  • Like 1