Beat the Bookie GP prize competition 2024 Read more... ×
British Speedway Forum
KEITH M

"speedway Friends"

We all had the same problem but strangely you were the only one who made a derogatory comment once the forum was up and running again. Is it beyond your comprehension to understand why you get the replies you do?

He commented on a thread down in the support section about the forum being down, which Phil later commented on. Gustix knows exactly what he's saying and doing. He's a sad little man and best ignored Gem :t:

• Like 3

He commented on a thread down in the support section about the forum being down, which Phil later commented on. Gustix knows exactly what he's saying and doing. He's a sad little man and best ignored Gem :t:

Came to that conclusion some time ago. He has no manners, attempts to stir up trouble and has a massive chip on his shoulder.

• Like 5

Ahh my friend karl fiala! He banned me a few weeks bk! If any remember im Rob Scott, i was a very naughty boy, apparently! And was warned for my continued use of naughty words! rubbish, arse and piss! I asked him why i couldnt see the forum via pm, he said, because you said arse hahahaha

Ok shove it up then feller ;)

its funny isn't it - this thread set up to say how unfriendly the speedway friends group allegedly is and we have people described as morons!! I think you'll find the group is friendlier than this is at times although the moderation is a bit weird at times - suppose the best idea is dont say arse or piss!

Ahh my friend karl fiala! He banned me a few weeks bk! If any remember im Rob Scott, i was a very naughty boy, apparently! And was warned for my continued use of naughty words! rubbish, arse and piss! I asked him why i couldnt see the forum via pm, he said, because you said arse hahahaha

Ok shove it up then feller ;)

At least you got warned..............I still have no idea why I was removed from the group when people who launched personal attacks on me are still there...............

RP

its funny isn't it - this thread set up to say how unfriendly the speedway friends group allegedly is and we have people described as morons!! I think you'll find the group is friendlier than this is at times although the moderation is a bit weird at times - suppose the best idea is dont say arse or piss!

Its really not. It's a nasty place full of nasty people who hate discussion more than on here.

Tbf i was warned. I cant lie, and i had a lengthy chat via pm with karl on my first warning, im not nasty, far from it, i like a giggle and dont take it all as seriously as most do, i was honest and said i do use the odd expletive, but never the "class a" words in public, i know the limits! But arse? Hahaha

Its ok tho, im not "bummed" about it all :)

and what about when you get banned for posting debate (without swearing or even hinting at swearing ) about something Fiala doesn't want you to debate ,

Just been banned from "speedway friends" site for saying 1 word.... Someone asked the question.. "Should Gollob come back to British Speedway?" And I replied why?.. I asked Karl Fiala why the ban and he said because the poster felt intimidated....... Unbelievable lol...

• Like 1

Just been banned from "speedway friends" site for saying 1 word.... Someone asked the question.. "Should Gollob come back to British Speedway?" And I replied why?.. I asked Karl Fiala why the ban and he said because the poster felt intimidated....... Unbelievable lol...

You can't stop being having an opinion! even if they ask a question, or post an incorrect statement as fact you CANNOT give you opinion or point out the statement is wrong - others may find the incorrect statement "interesting". Odd place.

Blimey! I'm glad when I put an action photo up of Darcy Ward (?) I didn't disagree when someone said it was Chris Holder. :lol:

Blimey! I'm glad when I put an action photo up of Darcy Ward (?) I didn't disagree when someone said it was Chris Holder. :lol:

Think the site has its favourites .... No more so than the person who probably moaned.. Some sad and lonely person called "H.....n" we have a problem
  • Like 1

I joined that page a while ago. It is a good page especially for the old photos and the "Where Are They Now" piece.

What annoys me is the amount of times people post things as "If you need to win the league/cup and you need a 5-1, who would you put in?" I reckon that question is asked weekly.

• Like 1

Yes, agree. Or who is your greatest 1-7 of all time. Afraid I just have to skip over questions like that, but each to their own others might be interested.