British Speedway Forum

Very positive vibes for the team and management. Ashfield is the place to be.

having watch sarjeant at Coventry this season you guys will love him, getting better each metting should average 5 reserve easy

• Like 3

Surprised at Morris being back, his progress seems to have stalled over the last 2 seasons. Hopefully he is good enough to maintain his average.

With the points left to play with I'd still take Rusty as one if available.

• Like 1

If as rumoured the last two signings are Summers and Lawson, it would give Glasgow a very decent looking team.

Did they announce new ownership, too?

Donald Trump .... To pay all the mega wages you're rumouring.

• Like 1

Surprised at Morris being back, his progress seems to have stalled over the last 2 seasons. Hopefully he is good enough to maintain his average.

On new equipment I reckon he will add a point to his average. He found an engine that worked mid way through the season and was virtually unbeaten for Swindon over a 3-4 week period. Until the said engine was sent off.

• Like 1

Donald Trump .... To pay all the mega wages you're rumouring.

Last year you called me a troll and a hater for saying Glasgow had a rubbish team (they had!), this year they look better already, whoever the last two are. Too early to say that it's a championship challenging side but it's definitely better.

its a great side and i hope you go on the win a barrow load of stuff. gonna keep an eye on you lot. laws amd summers coming your way.

• Like 1

Last year you called me a troll and a hater

Are we married?

Heard a rumour we are paying Nick in ginger bottles and a free Micky Ds big breakfast every morning can all the wages experts on here please confirm .

• Like 1

With the points left to play with I'd still take Rusty as one if available.

Can see what you are saying about Rusty great round Ashfield but is a bit hit or miss away Summers if he is one off the final 2 is more consistent at away tracks but if Rusty were to return it wouldn't be catastrophic.

Can see what you are saying about Rusty great round Ashfield but is a bit hit or miss away Summers if he is one off the final 2 is more consistent at away tracks but if Rusty were to return it wouldn't be catastrophic.

I don't really get Summers tbh if he is next. He's never shown a liking for Ashfield and I can't remember him putting in a decent performance there. Been at the same level for a few years now. I would have taken Pijper back instead, in a strong team he would be a masterful No 2.

• Like 1