British Speedway Forum

I am sure when they are ready to announce there plans and what is happening in respect to the takeover off the club and stadium i am sure they will let us know in due course , Looks like this is a long term project with the amount they are investing in the team & also to improving the facilities at the stadium.

It is exciting times for all concerned at the Tigers and at last we appear to have some stability we the Fans also have a part to play in turning up in numbers every week to let the new owners see that there is a fanbase in numbers and there is a sound footing to progress it.

As Tsunami has stated they would not be investing in the Stadium if the plan was too develop it for another purpose from what we gather the work is pretty extensive and should make the viewing far more pleasurable for the supporters.

After the last few seasons were it has been up & down and a bit off a roller coaster ride it is refreshing to have positive news regarding the club regardless off the knocker's it is looking good for the future

Mon the Tigers.

Not a Theme Park planned aswell ;)

• Like 1

your not part of the spelling police are you? thought you were better than that. :)

Blobby has his sources! :D

You should have used the watered down version Mr B and said Car i would have got it anyway when i think i have spelt something wrong i just change it to something else spelt wrong.

I know you look up to me as a role model Mr B bit efen i git mi speeling rong frum tyme to tyme ;) .

Not a Theme Park planned aswell ;)

Now that was pretty good for you there may be a sense off humour lurking in there somewhere :D .

• Like 2

Bulldoze it and force much of the pond life who frequent it away from the speedway and its punters.

During the summer months coming out the gate at the fourth bend into the secure car park, the speedway fans regularly get it from those sitting in the outside bit.

I know, and I agree it would be a good idea, and get maybe more carpark or a better reception area with a bar, for fans to visit prior to the meetings. Worth a punt.

I know, and I agree it would be a good idea, and get maybe more carpark or a better reception area with a bar, for fans to visit prior to the meetings. Worth a punt.

You want a betting shop too? :o

Pretty sure everything is in hand with that ,secure parking is a must and on the plans and another. Way to make money too and will stop local people moaning they can't get parked when they come home on a Sunday afternoon. I pass it every day going to work and can't believe how quick the work is coming along

You want a betting shop too? :o

Shouldn't be built without one. :P

Bulldoze it and force much of the pond life who frequent it away from the speedway and its punters.

During the summer months coming out the gate at the fourth bend into the secure car park, the speedway fans regularly get it from those sitting in the outside bit.

Oh,is that a pub? I thought it was a small zoo.
  • Like 2

Wonder what will happen to the independent pub at the front gates. Possible car showroom ?

I hope they keep the pub as it is. Every time I've been up there's a function of some kind going on, with women hanging around outside the doors dressed in some ridiculously outfit or another. Never fails to raise a smile. If you've ever seen a tinkers wedding you'll know what I mean

Edited by Shads
  • Like 3

Maybe we'll buy the pub too

• Like 2

Does anyone know if the new owners will be installing floodlighting in order to offer evening racing ?

• Like 1

Does anyone know if the new owners will be installing floodlighting in order to offer evening racing ?

why do you want floodlights, it looks better in the dark, dog hole

Good question.

• Like 1