British Speedway Forum
lewy

Plymouth 2015

can still have RR though?? If so its the fans that suffer again.

No. No facility. It's a clubs responsibility to make sure they sign rider who are available!

No. No facility. It's a clubs responsibility to make sure they sign rider who are available!

whats the facility that Trigger says he intends to use then, until may possibly??

whats the facility that Trigger says he intends to use then, until may possibly??

There isn't one. He's making it up. Just like they have a number 7 who cannot ride PL and NL. And I've yet to read/hear how Holder can get a work permit/visa too. I'd take most of what he says and ignore it.

There isn't one. He's making it up. Just like they have a number 7 who cannot ride PL and NL. And I've yet to read/hear how Holder can get a work permit/visa too. I'd take most of what he says and ignore it.

thats me told then :)

thats me told then :)

I just think down at Plymouth they're winging it. They don't seem to know what they're doing which just confuses people!

The riders ARE available - just not got visas through yet - so what's wrong with announcing them in the 1-7?

Every club has a deadline to announce their teams before the BSPA officially 'declare' them (or not?).

If its just a time issue, I'm sure the BSPA will be very supportive of any/all teams in any league affected by the visa issues!! :wink:

After all nobody yet knows what new criteria might have been agreed with the UKVI re 'migrant riders'?

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 3

The riders ARE available - just not got visas through yet - so what's wrong with announcing them in the 1-7?

Every club has a deadline to announce their teams before the BSPA officially 'declare' them (or not?).

If its just a time issue, I'm sure the BSPA will be very supportive of any/all teams in any league affected by the visa issues!! :wink:

After all nobody yet knows what new criteria might have been agreed with the UKVI re 'migrant riders'?

At last a sensible post regarding the present situation british speedway is in:-)
  • Like 1

I just think down at Plymouth they're winging it. They don't seem to know what they're doing which just confuses people!

Don't take much to confuse you to be fair, i'm sure there not happy your confused.

• Like 1

scb is is usually pretty spot on

Did I say he wasn't, i'm just sorry he's confused, can't be happy not knowing what everyone is doing.

Edited by Devildodger

Don't take much to confuse you to be fair, i'm sure there not happy your confused.

I'm not the one who is confused. I grasp the concept of a 25 year old NOT being under 25. I grasp that not having a visa to work in this country doesn't constitute any of the following reasons thus doesn't allow a facility for said rider...

16.5.1 A Team may utilise a "Facility" to cover the absence of a Rider(s) who:
A is on FIM World Speedway Championship duty.
B is engaged elsewhere at a BSPA shared or fee Meeting.
C is recalled by his own FMN in accordance with the FIM ISLB Regulations.
D has been injured whilst speedway racing, Within 48 hours of the injury occurring, if
no evidence is available, a Medical Certificate must be sent to the SCB; failure to
do so will result in the mandatory suspension of the Rider’s SCB Registration for
the next home fixture. NB. The BSPA MC cannot overrule the suspension.
E is sick or carrying a non-speedway injury for which a Medical Certificate must be
supplied to the SCB within 48 hours of the sickness / injury occurring in which case
the Rider may only return within 7 days (including his Team’s next home Meeting)
with the express permission of the MC. However failure to provide a Certificate will
nevertheless result in the mandatory suspension of the Rider’s SCB Registration
for the next home fixture. NB. The BSPA MC cannot overrule the suspension.
F has been suspended by the FIM, ACU, SCB or Rider’s FMN.
G is in dispute with his Club, provided that the circumstances have been accepted by
the MC, who will determine the Facility and period of the Rider’s inactivity.
H is on FIM Longtrack Championship duty (for the day of the Meeting only; no facility
is permitted for practice day).
I being a PL Rider whose own FMN does not have a current Agreement with the
BSPA and is competing in another National League or Open Meeting. This will
result in the Rider’s SCB Registration being suspended for 1 (one) season and the
Team will be automatically granted a facility for a maximum period of 28 days,
after which they must re-declare.
J is awaiting medical clearance from the Riders FMN.
K is absent for any other reason (applicable to the NL only)
Maybe the Plymouth promotions has the follow line scrawled on there in red wax crayon,
"L when work visas have been screwed up"
Edited by SCB

Sorry to ask (and hijack) this, on a PL thread, but does F) mean that Poole can have a facility for Darcy then? :o :/

I'm not the one who is confused. I grasp the concept of a 25 year old NOT being under 25. I grasp that not having a visa to work in this country doesn't constitute any of the following reasons thus doesn't allow a facility for said rider...

Maybe the Plymouth promotions has the follow line scrawled on there in red wax crayon,

"L when work visas have been screwed up"

this wealth of knowledge from the person who said rusty harrison wouldn't be eligible to ride this season! You don't know s**t. You don't know the criteria for visas unless you work for the ukvi which you obviously don't because jack holder does meet the criteria required what that is I dont know but I don't pretend to!

this wealth of knowledge from the person who said rusty harrison wouldn't be eligible to ride this season! You don't know s**t. You don't know the criteria for visas unless you work for the ukvi which you obviously don't because jack holder does meet the criteria required what that is I dont know but I don't pretend to!

So what you're saying is "he meets the criteria because they say he does" with no actual reason... Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's the same thing they've been making a mess of for the past God knows how many seasons.

Rusty Harrison doesn't have a visa. So I was right. :rofl: