Probably practising for the fours final

thought speedway teams had 7 riders .

I imagine they were practising for the fours final

who were the 4?

Lasse, Stuart, Hugh, and Rafa,

Probably practising for the fours final

thought speedway teams had 7 riders .

I imagine they were practising for the fours final

If Rafa makes our team for the Fours final we'll be having a top season and the most improved rider :D

• Like 3

If Rafa makes our team for the Fours final we'll be having a top season and the most improved rider :D

well he's practicing - thats more than 3 of them were!

I have just spent a couple of hours down at the STeMPA, watching four Members of the team with their practice, I was suitably impressed with them, I will now stick my neck out and say we will finish in top half of the Premier league, this season

must have a big kneck ??????

I have just spent a couple of hours down at the STeMPA, watching four Members of the team with their practice, I was suitably impressed with them, I will now stick my neck out and say we will finish in top half of the Premier league, this season

What yard stick were you using to base this assessment on, any rider practising can look a world beater, put him in a competitive situation with another 3 going for it at the same time and then we find out what he is made of. I once thought Anthony Barlow and Neil Evitts looked impressive around Brough on practice day, that's all I'll say on that topic.

I hope your team does well but I think that statement may bite you on the arse or worse still someone may beat you with the yard stick you were using!!! :lol::lol:

• Like 1

What yard stick were you using to base this assessment on, any rider practising can look a world beater, put him in a competitive situation with another 3 going for it at the same time and then we find out what he is made of. I once thought Anthony Barlow and Neil Evitts looked impressive around Brough on practice day, that's all I'll say on that topic.

I hope your team does well but I think that statement may bite you on the arse or worse still someone may beat you with the yard stick you were using!!! :lol::lol:

From experience of watching speedway since the mid sixties,I hope I can assess the riders capabilities, even from practice laps, but even if I am shown to be wrong Ive got a tasty A**E. LEL

It's not something I would rule out just yet.. :t:

From experience of watching speedway since the mid sixties,I hope I can assess the riders capabilities, even from practice laps, but even if I am shown to be wrong Ive got a tasty A**E. LEL

YUK!!!!

must have a big kneck ??????

Whats a kneck, Geordie lover!!!!

my way of say'n neck after all we all new what I meant ha

Our new number one is riding at Wolves tonight in their Banks Olympique, and after his decent result last week I would like to see how he progresses against a number of Elite league riders,Go Lasse go

lets hope robbo's ok after his fall,, but looks a bad 1st meet'n for you bears fans even if robbo had rode all night he'd would've got 10 or 11 which still means you'd have got beat,,,,, take either lasse or robbo th have off nights and its going to be a tough seas'n for the bears as the rest of the side is poor.. skiddy will have the odd double figure score but the rest apart from kus if he can be botherd wont do much

• Like 1

lets hope robbo's ok after his fall,, but looks a bad 1st meet'n for you bears fans even if robbo had rode all night he'd would've got 10 or 11 which still means you'd have got beat,,,,, take either lasse or robbo th have off nights and its going to be a tough seas'n for the bears as the rest of the side is poor.. skiddy will have the odd double figure score but the rest apart from kus if he can be botherd wont do much

I think Kus showed plenty of commitment last night, so I'm happy he will be "bothered"

Sadly based on everything else from last night I can't argue with any other points you make :cry:

I think Kus showed plenty of commitment last night, so I'm happy he will be "bothered"

Sadly based on everything else from last night I can't argue with any other points you make :cry:

I hope that Robbo is OK.

Any news?

I hope that Robbo is OK.

Any news?

He's ok, no broken bones, spent the night in Hospital for observation.

Edited by BRITISHSPEEDPOWER