How about

1. Steve Worrall 7.54

2. Ash Birks 5.68

3. David Howe 7.29

4. Ryan Douglas 6.73

5. Richie Worrall 7.32

6. Max Clegg 3.00 / Josh Bates 3.53

7. Paul Starke 4.79 / Stefan Nielsen 4.34

Realistically though I think Auty will be in the team, but imo he's always going to only be a 7 point man at PL level.

• Like 1

How about

1. Steve Worrall 7.54

2. Ash Birks 5.68

3. David Howe 7.29

4. Ryan Douglas 6.73

5. Richie Worrall 7.32

6. Max Clegg 3.00 / Josh Bates 3.53

7. Paul Starke 4.79 / Stefan Nielsen 4.34

Realistically though I think Auty will be in the team, but imo he's always going to only be a 7 point man at PL level.

He has averaged over eight points a meeting in four seasons also he was just under the nine point mark in 2012.

Steve worrall cant ride scunny he's not one for sticking his back wheel in the dirt.

• Like 1

He has averaged over eight points a meeting in four seasons also he was just under the nine point mark in 2012.

Last season he averaged 7.24, and this season 7.04.

• Like 1

It was the nature of he team to be strong across 5 or 6 riders in 2012 & 2013, hence no outright no1. I have said before that our riders can beat each other but also get beat with no one consistently scoring big. This has lead to Douglas starting at reserve & during the season being no2 in averages, Birks almost starting as our no1 but was, also, at reserve & Howe at reserve (carrying low scores from his injury ravaged 2013) & now no1.

I wouldn't think there would be much tinkering in 2015.

Last season he averaged 7.24, and this season 7.04.

The last six weeks of the season he really pushed on his average much higher he then was not riding like a seven pointer.I am surprised with the 7.04 figure though as things were really going bad for him for most of the season.If he gets a EL birth and gets that sharpness back he is capable of pushing his PL average to 8.30 easily.

What about Howe, auty, melgren,Douglas, Jorgensen,Bunyan,perks

With respect, Thomas needs to move on, he has become stale. He's not fulfilling his true potential, he has a lot more to offer. I feel a move would do him good. I did see him grasstrack racing, he was really good, did three meetings and won two of them. Maybe that will help his speedway who knows?

With respect, Thomas needs to move on, he has become stale. He's not fulfilling his true potential, he has a lot more to offer. I feel a move would do him good. I did see him grasstrack racing, he was really good, did three meetings and won two of them. Maybe that will help his speedway who knows?

TJ a must for next season,never gives up and a team player. Thomas has got us through many meetings when needed over the years and has been a fantastic loyal servant to the club. Become stale? oh look top scoring today again.... :approve:

• Like 2

if you don't want tommy J. we will have him at owlerton anyday, hope josh and benji are ok and the same for the buxton lad too.

p.s. it sounds like rob has an exciting aussie for you next year with him asking for accommodation.

Edited by romans lovechild
  • Like 1

On Sunday Rob mentioned a possible rider from overseas for 2015 who would need help with accommodation.

Any whispers or rumours who this may be?

Could the Stags line-up from that meeting provide a clue?

I reckon that the overseas rider is Australian hence the need for someone being accommodated over a period without say return to Europe during the week. So who could come in and be expected to make a really big impression in (and I think Rob hinted he would in either league?) - JACK 'Woohaa' HOLDER! bro of ex-World Champ Chris - that's Woohaa!.

Comes in on 5.00 assessed so instant big points at reserve and the sort of signing Somerset made in Brady Kurtz this year.

Also there would be a link with Poole (which presumably will remain). Scorpions develop Jack 'Woohaa' for a season and Pirates get access to Ryan as double up rider?. Win win.

So into a Scorpions 1-7 it would be;

HOWE

DOUGLAS

BIRKS

JORGENSEN

AUTY

HOLDER

PERKS/WILLIAMSON

A very exciting team to watch.

Job done Rob.